how should survivors be fixed?

#1UnlknownWinPosted 3/26/2013 8:34:27 AM
no quickshot and more rounds please
#2RekoisCoolPosted 3/26/2013 11:49:47 AM
Grenade launcher/elephant killer/rocket launcher spawn after a minute or two has passed, like on predator.
#3Zeke_AileronPosted 3/26/2013 2:34:27 PM
RekoisCool posted...
Grenade launcher/elephant killer/rocket launcher spawn after a minute or two has passed, like on predator.

well option to make timed spawns/no spawns, No Quickshots except( Wingshooter, Hydra and Crossbow), more weapon spawn locations, Lightning Hawk also as a weapon spawn, Agent with 9 oh 9 Pistol instead of magnum, no Quickshot damage plus, Target master, shooting wild, last stand, second wind, martial arts master Skills in Survivors, and Nerf Piers Rifle damage to be equivalent to the Semi-auto Rifle.
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron
#4edward18Posted 3/26/2013 2:43:33 PM
And here I thought the topic was about Resident Evil Survivor...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5skermacPosted 3/26/2013 2:53:42 PM
Human vs Javo. When we are Javo we have weapons such as machine guns and so forth. Make it more like a team death match. And make it at least 8 per team.
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/26/2013 5:26:23 PM
Much more possibilities for weapons' random location so that you make a choice to lose time if you hunt for them, and only 2 ammunition in them

Defensive Skills against specific attacks:
Quick Shot Resistance
Consecutive Resistance (increasing defense against quick succeeding bullet attacks)
Quick recovery (to get back from knockdown much faster)
etc...to counter specific tactics and make the game more interesting

"Rules" option: to respawn as human and end fight at 0:00 if on

I'd be happy with this. Any effort towards balancing would help anyway, it's like they didn't make any.
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#7DestinyKnotPosted 3/26/2013 6:11:28 PM
edward18 posted...
And here I thought the topic was about Resident Evil Survivor...

One of the very few RE games I never played o_o
#8PyroSparkPosted 3/26/2013 6:26:05 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Much more possibilities for weapons' random location so that you make a choice to lose time if you hunt for them, and only 2 ammunition in them

Quick Shot Resistance
Consecutive Resistance (increasing defense against quick succeeding bullet attacks)

I'd be happy with this. Any effort towards balancing would help anyway, it's like they didn't make any.

Fantastic ideas. But instead of defensive skills, attack-boosting skills should be removed entirely.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9Zeke_AileronPosted 3/26/2013 6:58:55 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

Quick Shot Resistance

Fantastic ideas. But instead of defensive skills, attack-boosting skills should be removed entirely.

no one read my comment ._.
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron
#10Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/26/2013 7:13:46 PM
Even without skills, someone can kill you in 5 secs with the right tactic, so people like me who enjoy a more drawn out adaptative fight, defensive skills would be pretty cool. I wouldn't be against removing skills though
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.