Syn_Vengeance posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Make her bald.

this

My money is that she already is.
#12juggernaut1001Posted 3/26/2013 6:56:28 PM
skermac posted...
Turducken posted...
Until they're able to properly render free-flowing long hair, leave it short. She's rocking the pixie look, and it's working for her. It doesn't look like a boy's like Rebecca's, and if she went with long hair now they'd just have to ponytail it because of technical reasons.

Exactly!

Yeah in this age of photo realistic graphics why can't they get this down? Leon and Helena's hair never moved, looked wet, anything...Takes away from things when I find myself starring at their hair.
#13Hawke0Posted 3/26/2013 7:28:19 PM
juggernaut1001 posted...
skermac posted...
Turducken posted...
Until they're able to properly render free-flowing long hair, leave it short. She's rocking the pixie look, and it's working for her. It doesn't look like a boy's like Rebecca's, and if she went with long hair now they'd just have to ponytail it because of technical reasons.

Exactly!

Yeah in this age of photo realistic graphics why can't they get this down? Leon and Helena's hair never moved, looked wet, anything...Takes away from things when I find myself starring at their hair.

People have been saying that since the N64.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#14largerockPosted 3/26/2013 8:38:19 PM
juggernaut1001 posted...
skermac posted...
Turducken posted...

Exactly!

Yes, 7 year old technology can't have any limits rite guyz!?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#15KonaseRitsukoPosted 3/27/2013 3:27:02 AM
juggernaut1001 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Make her bald.

this

My money is that she already is.

I might like Sherry more of she gets bald. Her face is pretty enough and isn't like a man's like Helena so seriously speaking, I can imagine her looking good with no hair/Jake's hairstyle.
---
Sorry if I PMS on you.
#16Ryan-06Posted 3/27/2013 5:48:34 AM
skermac posted...
masked_yazoo posted...
Make it long dammit, we had enough of boy haircut, just look at Rebecca.

We don't need another Jill long hair in a ponytail look.

It doesn't have to be a ponytail.

Also, is Sherry blonde, or long.. down there...?
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#17UnfoolishPosted 3/27/2013 12:43:36 PM
Sherry had short hair in RE2 as a child. With virus in her, her hair regenerates her original look.

Think of Kirsten Dunst in the movie Interview with a Vampire, Tom Cruise turned her into a vampire. She hates her hair she decides to butcher it and only to come back untouched. Sherry has got the same case XD
#18Plant42Posted 3/30/2013 11:37:58 AM
She looks cute rocking short hair.
#19tevin1569Posted 3/30/2013 5:20:05 PM
Plant42 posted...
She looks cute rocking short hair.

Agreed.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#20The 1 ExecutionerPosted 3/30/2013 6:35:04 PM
Short hair. Love blonde girls (female) with short hair. It's a sign for any man that she is down to Earth and up for anything.
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner