"Disjointed" title

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 3/26/2013 8:50:37 PM
What's the fastest way to get 4 stars for it?
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#2Delta0126Posted 3/26/2013 9:17:33 PM
Do a quick check at the campaign lobby list and just spam whatever sub-chapter is the most popular I guess, not much you can really do.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#3Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:39:41 PM
It sucks. You gotta be that monster 200 times.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#4Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:13:22 AM
I just don't see enough of these sessions. But yet, the search always puts me at the Gun Shop and the Forest Cemetery.
---
#5Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:07:48 PM
Anybody else's thoughts or comments?
---
#6Sephivengeance9Posted 3/27/2013 1:49:51 PM
I got lucky with the Rasklapanje sections. Only thing I can suggest is quitting the games that aren't at the Rasklapanje sections, and sticking with one when you find it. If the host dies, just switch the chapter select from "any" to the appropriate chapter and sometimes you'll be able to get 3 - 4 games out of the same person depending on how good they are.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#7Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:28:44 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
I got lucky with the Rasklapanje sections. Only thing I can suggest is quitting the games that aren't at the Rasklapanje sections, and sticking with one when you find it. If the host dies, just switch the chapter select from "any" to the appropriate chapter and sometimes you'll be able to get 3 - 4 games out of the same person depending on how good they are.

Ahh yes I was trying that. But to no avail. Then again, I didn't try it enough times as I naturally needed to play as the other monsters.

I'm also a bit annoyed that I didn't play as a Gnezdo. That's the last monster I need to be as for "Ultimate Hunter".
---