Which one would do more damage at max level upgrade?

#1KGenouskePosted 3/27/2013 3:08:36 AM
Which of these would do more damage to J'avo:

Critical hit lvl 3 or J'avo Killer lvl 2?
#2slapper1Posted 3/27/2013 3:41:35 AM
Technically, Critical Hit Lv. 3 deals more damage as criticals deal triple damage. However, the only firearms that actually benefit from Critical Hit Lv. 3 are sniper rifles and magnums as their initial critical hit rate is far higher then any other weapon type. Critical Hit Lv. 3 raises your critical chance by 50% (I believe) but one thing to note is that it does not add a 50% overall likelihood of performing a critical hit, but rather it takes the default weapons critical chance rate and increases it by 50% (example Leon's Wing Shooter handguns have a initial critical hit rate of 8%. If your equip Critical Hit Lv. 3, it raises to 12% as opposed to 58% due to the initial critical rate being increased by 50%). In short, I'd stick with J'avo Killer Lv. 2, a 50% damage boost to all guns is pretty sweet.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3KGenouske(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:31:32 AM
Thanks..I got it...I'm kinda interested to increase the damage coz I'm playing on professional in Chris campaign and I really need the extra firepower.
#4slapper1Posted 3/27/2013 4:44:57 AM
^ Np mate, and good luck on Pro mode.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#5Lord FaustPosted 3/27/2013 11:24:48 AM
I thought a critical hit was when a zombie/j'avo's head explodes from a headshot?
---
You're just a copy of an imitation.
#6UnfoolishPosted 3/27/2013 12:49:34 PM
Magnum Master

Sniper Rifle Master

Grenade Launcher Master

Shotgun Master

These are definitely powerful. Add Firearm Lv3. Real sweet damage. Shooting Wild is good but you gotta know aims.

My favorite is Shotgun Master, Firearm Lv3, Combat Gauge Boost Lv2 with Helena's Hydra. Triple Quickshot Spamming!
#7veralecePosted 3/27/2013 1:34:32 PM
Lord Faust posted...
I thought a critical hit was when a zombie/j'avo's head explodes from a headshot?

Yeah that's what I assumed, too. Like the starting handgun in RE5.