A random acid-trip-esque RE CYOA.

#11largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:19:35 AM
@Hunter: After violating a large rock it mutates and throws cake with sprinkles at you. You also hear two things make a big noise but then suspiciously stop. You also hear faint chants of an intervention going on outside the walls.

@Henry: The rumbling stomps for a minute and then intensifies even more then again stops...and then...A WILD MAGIKARP BUSTS THROUGH THE WALL!

@Archguy: As you gulp down the drink you utter to yourself "Not bad..." Then you feel a strange sensation growing in your elbows and femur. The room also seems to have gone brighter.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#12ArchiantagonistPosted 3/28/2013 9:29:39 AM
Am I locked in this room?

- If so, I guess I should examine the door if I can open it.
- If door is open, then I wanna go out and check those Rumbling Sounds
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#13Henry TownsendPosted 3/28/2013 10:24:03 AM
First of all I scream. Then I gain composure, grab my Pink Moon Stick and yell "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!!!!!", but the attack falls to the floor. I just stand there.....
---
"i read the first one. it was so bad that my skin turned inside out and I rolled in a pile of salt just to make myself feel better."- AyumiSqueezetoy
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 3/28/2013 10:29:14 AM
largerock posted...
@Vengeance: As you move out of the room ignoring the rumbling sounds, you see a set of doors laid out in front of you and the interior quickly changed to that of a swanky hotel.

see's the interior change and pulls out a flashlight just in casecits needed. i move over to the door and check it, its locked so i begin seaching the hall for other rooms that might hold a key.
#15largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:56:55 PM
@Archguy: You walk awkwardly to the door due to the sensation in your elbows and femur and you see the door is slightly open but there is a chain padlock which looks fairly weak, rusted, old and just...really weak. There's also a conveniently placed chainsaw in the room but it is held down with a strong, new and unrusted padlock.

@Henry: MAGIKARP USED SPLASH!

@Syn: You use your flashlight only to have it immediately lose the last dregs of it's battery and die out. You move over to the door anyway and see a jar in the middle of the room. Just a lone, open jar sitting right dot in the middle...you then hear a goat's baaa in the distance.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
---
#16ArchiantagonistPosted 3/29/2013 2:55:52 AM
If padlock looks that weak and rusty, and since the door is slightly opened
I can try to use this gap to rattle the door and see if I can break the padlock this way.

Furthermore, need a clarification on chainsaw:
- Conveniently placed where? In the corner/center?
- Does it even have fuel to work with?
- It's padlocked to what?

Also, what else do we have in the room?
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#17largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:44:08 AM(edited)
@Arch: The padlock breaks as soon as you nudge the door. The hallway before you is also strangely lit but looks bleak and broken. You hear footsteps and the happy birthday theme in the distance.

The chainsaw is conveniently placed in the room near the door, thought that was sorta obvious.
It's got a full amount of fuel.
It's just held in place by a Padlock chained to the floor.
---
#18AnimesetsunaPosted 3/29/2013 4:40:37 AM
What should I do?
Look around quietly.
---
Only Hanazawa Kana/
Sorry for my bad English
#19largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:43:50 AM
@Anime: As you explore the room you trip a bit occasionally due to the immense amount of clutter on the floor which seems to have been there for quiet a long time. You spot something glowing in a corner.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
---
#20AnimesetsunaPosted 3/29/2013 4:49:56 AM
Investigate what that is.
---
Only Hanazawa Kana/
Sorry for my bad English