I get the feeling if this hadn't been called "Resident Evil"

#31Orochi_LedePosted 3/29/2013 11:10:21 PM(edited)
If there is one sad truth to be learned from all of edwards moron posts it's best to ignore him, anytime a topic talking about RE6 comes up, he throws in how much he dislikes 4 even if the topic never mentions 4, even tho he has never touched 6, which makes most of his "opinions' pointless. he is just the type of person that is a simply here to make you mad with random BS.

Simply someone who just likes to see himself type. but never has any valid or true info.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#32edward18Posted 3/29/2013 11:19:52 PM
If there is one sad truth to be learned from all of edwards moron posts it's best to ignore him, anytime a topic talking about RE6 comes up, he throws in how much he dislikes 4 even if the topic never mentions 4,

That is a flat-out lie. I only talk about 4 if it's talked about.

even tho he has never touched 6, which makes most of his "opinions' pointless. he is just the type of person that is a simply here to make you mad with random BS.

Considering I don't even talk about 6, how would that make my opinions pointless?

Simply someone who just likes to see himself type. but never has any valid or true info.

I like to make animations and draw and make comics.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#33SolidStryderPosted 3/29/2013 11:28:19 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
If there is one sad truth to be learned from all of edwards moron posts it's best to ignore him, anytime a topic talking about RE6 comes up, he throws in how much he dislikes 4 even if the topic never mentions 4, even tho he has never touched 6, which makes most of his "opinions' pointless. he is just the type of person that is a simply here to make you mad with random BS.

I think edward is a troll lunatic with an unhealthy hatred of kittens, childrens laughter, and anything good that could possibly happen in life who will throw out a big initial post then use one line rebuttals for every point you've made.. But you're completely wrong, and you should feel bad.
#34edward18Posted 3/29/2013 11:41:21 PM

I think edward is a troll lunatic

I don't troll.

with an unhealthy hatred of kittens,

I think they're fine.

childrens laughter,

Only if it's annoying.

and anything good that could possibly happen in life who will throw out a big initial post then use one line rebuttals for every point you've made.. But you're completely wrong, and you should feel bad.

What are you talking about?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#35FreakyFrancPosted 3/29/2013 11:56:37 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...

You have the choice to ignore Edward18 post if you want,but he his not a moron.

He has good reasons to not like RE4,5 and 6 and i respect his ideas.

Even if he didnt played RE6,i think he doesnt need to play that game to know how it is indeed a bad game,even I who played the game if i had the choice between RE4,5 and 6 i would take RE4 and 5 because those ones actually look less worse than RE6.

Im someone who like horror themed game and my favorite horror genre is the 'Survival Horror' type,i find it kind of sad that there is not much game of this genre today.

The most recent 'Survival Horror' being Amnesia,Penumbra or any other indie games that are Investigation Exploration in gameplay,but those ones are on PC when will i get the chance to play a true legit actual Survival Horror game on consoles ?

You dont like our posts,fine,but let me tell you something Mr.fancy pants.

We are here to stay and we will always make peoples remember how Resident Evil was better back in the 90's - early 2000.
#36Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 10:03:20 AM
FreakyFranc posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
edward. Just because you don't like RE4 doesn't mean RE4 got a bunch of negative reviews.

I'll try to explain what me and Edward18 are trying to say in a way you will understand.

Lets take exemple by using this board.

There are 3 kind of groups in this board.

1.The ones that like RE4,5 and 6 but doesnt like the older ones. ( 30%)

2.The ones that doesnt like RE4,5 and 6 but like the older ones. (30%)

3.The ones that like both RE4,5,6 and the older ones. (40%)

What about the ones who love RE4 and REmake, and are comparatively 'meh' towards the rest of the series? Or people who like 4 and the older ones, but not 5 and 6? Don't forget the people who like all of them except RE6.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#37ZeratulthekingPosted 4/1/2013 6:57:08 AM
edward18 posted...
http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Why-Don-t-You-Like-Resident-Evil-4-357678234

^there's your quote there buddy.

Might want to actually read what you post as all the other stuff I said can be seen from your previous posts.

Just beause you arbitrarily think a game should remain stale and never change doesn't mean the rest of the world knows its a flat out idiotic idea to do so. We would literally have never gotten a new system if people didn't try to evolve a game or make it better by making sequels w/ new features.

You didn't like my references before, than how about the MegaMan series as a whole, minus the 3D era as that was a travesty. It gets better over time as most series do because it changes. Unlike in RE6 where i changed too much trying to appease people that didn't even play this series.
#38edward18Posted 4/1/2013 7:00:49 AM

Might want to actually read what you post as all the other stuff I said can be seen from your previous posts.

I just use that as my initial post.

Just beause you arbitrarily think a game should remain stale and never change doesn't mean the rest of the world knows its a flat out idiotic idea to do so.

That's obvious.

We would literally have never gotten a new system if people didn't try to evolve a game or make it better by making sequels w/ new features.

Yes we would've.

You didn't like my references before, than how about the MegaMan series as a whole, minus the 3D era as that was a travesty.

Legends is the best series in the franchise.

It gets better over time as most series do because it changes.

Mega Man's been the same since day in the sidescrolling titles.

Unlike in RE6 where i changed too much trying to appease people that didn't even play this series.

4 did that.

Now is there some reason you decided to revive this topic?
---
#39ZeratulthekingPosted 4/1/2013 7:54:02 AM
Revive? Seroiusly its been a total of 36 hours that no one posted. On a board where you can still see those topics on the first page.

But I digress I will stop arguing with an idiot and leave you to your own delussional world where somehow the worst megaman games in existance were good and megaman has never changed, and that a game should play the exact same way, even though you clearly just proved you don't know what you are talking about.
#40lopy81Posted 4/1/2013 8:01:06 AM
ChelskiFan2 posted...
If this hadn't been called Resident Evil it would have been called a CHEAP Resident Evil knock off... so no, it wouldn't be considered a good game either.

This^

The reason it got the scores it did is because of the RE name. The story is idiotic, but they get away with it because its RE. A stand alone game would have sold a lot less aswell .

4 and 5 I really enjoyed but I was still upset they changed the style of the games.
---
---
Psn : sd070109