I get the feeling if this hadn't been called "Resident Evil"

#41edward18Posted 4/1/2013 9:49:26 AM

But I digress I will stop arguing with an idiot

How am I an idiot? That post could easily be marked as flaming just for saying that about another user.

and leave you to your own delussional world where somehow the worst megaman games in existance were good

Because they were

and megaman has never changed,

In the Classic, X, Zero, and ZX series it never did.

and that a game should play the exact same way, even though you clearly just proved you don't know what you are talking about.

How don't I know what I'm talking about?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#42ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/1/2013 10:49:20 AM
Zeratultheking posted...
But I digress I will stop arguing with an idiot and leave you to your own delussional world where somehow the worst megaman games in existance were good

Actually the the Legend series has a lot of fan support:

https://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon

I'm also a fan of the series and was very disappointed to see the third game cancelled.

As for the actual worst game of the series, I personally haven't checked it out, but I have heard some people give that title to Megaman Xover:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/mega_man_fans_troll_capcom_following_ios_social_game_announcement
#43edward18Posted 4/1/2013 11:15:24 AM

...**** you Capcom.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#44ZeratulthekingPosted 4/1/2013 11:28:51 AM
And your posts could be considered spam because you are on here every 20 minutes instead of just editing a post. When you don't actually think what you are saying before you write it what else should you be considered, and I am sorry if that hurt your feelings to be called the lowest possible insult that was horrifying back in kidnegarden.

Megaman series changes every almost every single instance even in its own series of classic, X etc. The fact that there are multiple series shows that it changes right off the bat.
How is the introduction of sliding, multiple different add-ons(not included boss power-ups) not changing how the series evolves? If it were just the same we would never have gotten rush and all those great power-ups from 2 onward. I count 2 because it was a lot of the powers that rush end up having in 3.

But honestly I don't know why I bother, because you are so set in your ways that you might as well be wakling around with concrete shoes in quicksand, that you won't even think outside of your box at all.
#45edward18Posted 4/1/2013 11:37:37 AM
And your posts could be considered spam because you are on here every 20 minutes instead of just editing a post.

Spam is spouting out inane things that have nothing to do with anything else. I say what I do for a reason.

When you don't actually think what you are saying before you write it what else should you be considered,

I don't know, but I don't do that.

and I am sorry if that hurt your feelings to be called the lowest possible insult that was horrifying back in kidnegarden.

How would you have hurt my feelings? I'm just warning you for future reference on this site.

Megaman series changes every almost every single instance even in its own series of classic, X etc.

No it doesn't. It still keeps its gameplay the same.

The fact that there are multiple series shows that it changes right off the bat.

Not really. X is like the Classics, Zero is like the Classics and X, and ZX is like the Classics and X and Zero.

How is the introduction of sliding, multiple different add-ons(not included boss power-ups) not changing how the series evolves?

That's evolution, not change.

If it were just the same we would never have gotten rush and all those great power-ups from 2 onward. I count 2 because it was a lot of the powers that rush end up having in 3.

Okay.

But honestly I don't know why I bother, because you are so set in your ways that you might as well be wakling around with concrete shoes in quicksand, that you won't even think outside of your box at all.

Well you said you were done talking to me so I don't know why you posted a reply again either. If you wanna see stuff I'm working on of Mega Man here's the animation me's doing of the end of Mega Man Zero 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10t4Mow7ZA

And here's a colored version of that uncolored part in the previous link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIC9uPGFGIE
---