Resident Evil 0-3 remakes with Revelations engine?

#1DimentioXIIIPosted 3/27/2013 1:56:16 PM(edited)
The Rachel trailer for the HD port was the first gameplay trailer I've seen of the game and all I could think of was what the old Resident Evil games could look like if they were remade using the Revelations engine.

I know many people prefer Revelations over Resident Evil 6 so maybe they could somehow keeps its assets and still have co-op as an option in the story mode for the people that enjoy playing with others. I think using the Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles stories could help with that. I'd love for them to do this rather than start on Resident Evil 7 right away....
---
PSN:RaijinkenXIII
#2edward18Posted 3/27/2013 2:17:28 PM
Just do the old games like Remake.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3lopy81Posted 3/27/2013 2:49:08 PM
edward18 posted...

I agree. They would ruin them any other way, resi 6 producers take on survival horror I.e Leons campaign was the worst part of 6.
---
---
Psn : sd070109
#4GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/27/2013 4:12:33 PM
i prefer resident evil 6's. idk what those numbers mean when the players shoot, but i'm guessing they're for calculating damage. i would like to guess what the enemies' weaknesses are instead of being told what they are by shooting various body parts.

same locations, same characters, different style of gameplay. that's how they should remake them. and maybe dumb down the melees to pushes, tackles or kicks (kind of like outbreak).

personally, i'd never get close enough to a zombie to suplex or snap their necks..
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/27/2013 4:17:37 PM
Sure as long as it doesn't have the over the shoulder camera. I don't care if they use the new mechanics going forward but I don't want any remakes done that way.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6Jonathan_F_GPosted 3/27/2013 7:08:03 PM
lopy81 posted...
edward18 posted...

I agree. They would ruin them any other way, resi 6 producers take on survival horror I.e Leons campaign was the worst part of 6.
---

Excluding Ada's, I agree with this. Even Jake's campaign was better.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#7CTU_007Posted 3/28/2013 1:13:41 AM
RE1-3 sure.

Zero was crap though. Best that turd be flushed and forgotten.
#8Neutron15Posted 3/28/2013 1:28:52 AM
Revelations Style is a big plus
---
Survival Is Your Responsibility
#9ssj_duelistPosted 3/28/2013 2:28:31 AM
Revelations style > outdated 1-3 style..