The RE.Net events you're waiting for

#1typhoonikanPosted 3/28/2013 12:49:00 PM
Personally, I would like to see a head shot challenge before RE.Net events die off any more than they already have.

Perhaps a count of your personal head shots through the event or(more excitingly) all players tally up a running total of head shots in order to unlock another EX3 costume.

Yours?
#2juggernaut1001Posted 3/28/2013 6:49:36 PM
typhoonikan posted...
Personally, I would like to see a head shot challenge before RE.Net events die off any more than they already have.

Perhaps a count of your personal head shots through the event or(more excitingly) all players tally up a running total of head shots in order to unlock another EX3 costume.

Yours?

That's be sweet!
#3slapper1Posted 3/28/2013 7:29:38 PM
How about a (wait for it...) Duo Mercs Event? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why haven't there been any of these yet?

Aside from that, I'd like to see an event based around completing an entire character Campaign with only a single weapon type and no infinite ammo (using speed and kills as a deciding factor for winners by implementing a point system) or perhaps an event for beating a certain chapter on No Hope difficulty as quickly as possible possible and requiring players to kill a certain amount of enemies in said chapter for their run to count. You know, something actually challenging or interesting to keep us on our toes.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4kalibre16Posted 3/29/2013 1:17:31 AM
slapper1 posted...
How about a (wait for it...) Duo Mercs Event? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why haven't there been any of these yet?

Aside from that, I'd like to see an event based around completing an entire character Campaign with only a single weapon type and no infinite ammo (using speed and kills as a deciding factor for winners by implementing a point system) or perhaps an event for beating a certain chapter on No Hope difficulty as quickly as possible possible and requiring players to kill a certain amount of enemies in said chapter for their run to count. You know, something actually challenging or interesting to keep us on our toes.

As great as these ideas are I think we all know the game is waning in popularity (yeah I know, it was never received "well" but even the fans are leaving for other games now)

Also I don't know about you but I got all my EX2 costumes ages ago and to be honest since then my points have amassed ridiculously with nothing really to spend it on aside from dioramas (the artwork is nice too but I just wish Capcom would implement a buy all button for those who have the points and don't want to unlock one go back unlock another etc....)

I guess aside from EX3 costume events and the honor of being in the top 500 (or 100 if you're an elitist) there really isn't much incentive to do these events anymore, oh well I'll still be playing until Revelations comes out at that point I'll probably be done with the game for a while (I'll probably end up capping at 400 hours lol but hey it was one hell of a journey :)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#5AndyDonoPosted 3/29/2013 2:49:16 AM
I just wish they hurry up with these EX3 events, so I can be done with the lame ass site. Once a month freaking is ridiculous.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)