Should I get this game if....

#1moonlithunterPosted 3/28/2013 4:31:58 PM
..... I liked RE 0- 5?

As an old school fan of the series I've actually enjoyed every title to date - EXCEPTING the 'Chronicles" games, but I just don't like rail shooters, and even then I youtubed the video clips to stay updated on Wesker's story- but haven't checked this title out yet because of all the hate its received.

My favorite of the series ties between 1, 2 and 4..... but I did like 5 too, and even REORC was -and still is- a game I enjoy.

I guess my question is directed to those of you who- like me- have loved the series. Would you recommend this title to one such as I?
---
Basking in the red afterglow....
#2veralecePosted 3/28/2013 4:33:21 PM(edited)
Just wait for a sale.

RE6 has a lot of issues that need to be sorted out, there was a patch today but no patch notes yet. I would just wait a bit.
#3moonlithunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 4:45:34 PM
Are the issues you mention single or multiplayer?
---
Basking in the red afterglow....
#4GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/28/2013 5:18:08 PM
if you enjoyed and still enjoy 5 and orc, then yes, you should grab a copy and try it out for yourself.

you may hate it even if you liked 5 and orc, or you may like it for what it is and look passed its flaws like i have and enjoy the dlc versus modes, which have net me about 200 hours of gameplay.
#5juggernaut1001Posted 3/28/2013 6:12:06 PM
If you're a real fan of the series and love the characters and are not completely turned off by the more action oriented games of 4 and 5 definitely get it, you won't be disappointed.
#6good_tobiPosted 3/28/2013 6:12:53 PM
juggernaut1001 posted...
If you're a real fan of the series and love the characters and are not completely turned off by the more action oriented games of 4 and 5 definitely get it, you won't be disappointed.

---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#7Crimsin_GibletPosted 3/28/2013 6:18:05 PM(edited)
I enjoyed all re titles to date, and was really looking forward to this. However I was not expecting a survival horror game, because of this I was not disappointed. If you enjoy the characters then I would suggest getting this, they are the main focus in this title.

While there is an overarching story for every campaign, they are more about the characters personal struggles than anything else.

---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10