Looking for best place for skill point farming

#1jumbotazPosted 3/28/2013 11:18:36 PM
See topic.
---
Still living in the 80's and I am loving it.
#2YermomHoudiniPosted 3/28/2013 11:40:39 PM
there's really no better place than mercenary. I used to grind chris chapter 2, but it's just pointless. I used to be a non-believer about mercenary, but played it a few times and I was in awe at the amount of points I got.

just join random match in merc and spam aim counter, headshot->melee, quickshot and CDG and make sure you don't die, if you die you lose all the points in that session.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#3kalibre16Posted 3/29/2013 12:29:00 AM
YermomHoudini posted...
there's really no better place than mercenary. I used to grind chris chapter 2, but it's just pointless. I used to be a non-believer about mercenary, but played it a few times and I was in awe at the amount of points I got.

just join random match in merc and spam aim counter, headshot->melee, quickshot and CDG and make sure you don't die, if you die you lose all the points in that session.

yup just attempting to S-Rank urban chaos with all characters should net you enough for every skill in the game and then some

don't let the word S-rank scare you (its only 140,000) but with 9 characters and 7 alts thats 16 people you'll be playing with just equip item increase and by the end of it I can guarantee you'll have over 100,000 Skill points and all the skills bought and you'll be a better mercenary player

I wouldn't suggest going online right away as there are a lot of "million and above" players out there and if you screw up they'll either restart getting you nothing or rage quit and end the session again getting you nothing
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4goku4ever03Posted 3/29/2013 12:35:48 AM
Chris 3-5 is the fastest way. Faster than Mercenaries.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House