are you excited for the last re movie?

#11largerockPosted 3/30/2013 8:46:55 AM
edward18 posted...
Well Alexia's going to do her choke burn thing to her o.o

You just made my day.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#12xChernobogxPosted 3/30/2013 9:39:47 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
We have yet to see Piers, Sherry, and Jake. I wonder who they will cast?

Billy Zane, Anna Faris and Jason Statham
#13edward18Posted 4/3/2013 9:40:38 AM
Well, here's the latest concept sketches for the comic: http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Crossover-I-Can-t-Think-of-a-Name-363298783

And here's where you can start reading the comic if you want: http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/The-Mega-Crossover-of-Awesome-Villains-Cover-324312629
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#14UltimateGeth39Posted 4/3/2013 9:56:57 AM
I see it going like this they find out the person leading umbrella is a clone of either wesker or alice who then injects themself with a virus/parasite that only makes a slight change in her appearance (because RE has never been about drastic looking mutations you know) and alice goes to kick the clone and 10 minutes later when the slow-mo scene is finally over and the clone defeated (yes from 1 kick) they find out that wesker has been evil all along and he plans to unleash a whole new virus and says his trademarked line so alice kicks him and he dies and then we never find out what happened to claire,jill,chris,ada,leon,etc because they wont be in it for reasons we that dont make a lick of sense.

Oh and the first half with the clone will be part 1 and weskers part will be part 2.
#15Coryo61827Posted 4/3/2013 10:17:10 AM
I read somewhere that these last 2 final movies will bring the series full circle. Not really sure what that means but I assume they will probably end up going back to the mansion/lab from the first movie.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16slapper1Posted 4/3/2013 10:21:31 AM
This is the last movie staring Milla as Alice, after this, the RE movie series will get a reboot with new characters and settings (as said by Paul Anderson). Point being, this films suck ass, but I will see it anyway as I feel some strange force pushing me to finish what I started (despite the fact that the films bastardize the RE series in pretty much every way imaginable). At least it won't be as bad as Silent Hill Revelations, oh god that movie lol.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.