The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

For someone who has never played an RE game, is this fun?

#1qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 3/30/2013 7:52:38 AM
I feel like playing a fun zombie game and was wondering if this was good for someone who has never played the series before. If not, can anyone recommend me any fun zombie games (other than COD because I want it to be more story based than that)?
---
We stopped looking for monsters under our beds when we realized they are inside of us.
#2edward18Posted 3/30/2013 7:54:44 AM
Resident Evil Remake.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/30/2013 8:06:42 AM
You should try TWD. Amazing story and a much better game than RE6. This game is only good for the Mercs mode.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#4qlaxmicmizzel38(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:43:18 AM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
You should try TWD. Amazing story and a much better game than RE6. This game is only good for the Mercs mode.

The new one or the older one?
---
We stopped looking for monsters under our beds when we realized they are inside of us.
#5SnajgerPosted 3/30/2013 11:12:34 AM
The older one. New one is horrendous
#6XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/30/2013 11:14:28 AM
Yeah the old one by telltale games. Haven't played the new one but I heard it's pretty bad
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#7Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 12:22:34 PM
Survival Instinct? It's an Actision licensed game. What more do we need to know?
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#8tevin1569Posted 3/30/2013 5:19:05 PM
Re6 is good, and if you haven't played any others, it's probably a good thing, so you don't compare :P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#9Coryo61827Posted 3/30/2013 6:01:41 PM
Eh, I'd pass on it. Resident evil 6 was a let down to many many people. I mean it's a really long game, but I wouldn't recommend you spend more than 20 on it.

If you wish to try a more modern resident evil game I'd start with 4. Even though its a little old now, it's arguably one of the most popular resident evil games and isn't as crazy and over the top stupid as resident evil 6. I prefer the classics but resident evil 4 is alright for the modern resident evil games.

I'd even recommend resident evil 5 before 6, and I wasn't overly amazed by resident evil 5
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#10notrandomPosted 3/30/2013 7:38:53 PM
If you want a survivor type feeling from the game then I wouldn't recommend this game. I would say it is a decent and fun game aside from all the QTE though.
Since you are not a RE fan you won't be disappointed due to nostalgia but then again there is still the chance you'll be disappointed if this does not match up to what you expect of a "zombie game".
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.