For someone who has never played an RE game, is this fun?

#11Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 7:42:48 PM
It's fine, I'd give it a 6-7/10. It's pretty flawed, but if you can look past the flaws and enjoy it there's plenty to enjoy, between the four campaigns and Mercenaries.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#12Neutron15Posted 3/30/2013 7:59:01 PM
I recommend Resident Evil Zero then REmake then the following RE's (4,5,Revelations)
---
Survival Is Your Responsibility
#13skermacPosted 3/30/2013 8:54:52 PM
This game will make you happier than an antelope with night vision goggles.
#14edward18Posted 3/30/2013 11:30:33 PM
Revelations is the best of the modern era from what I played.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#15EurekaPosted 3/31/2013 9:30:55 AM
I considered mentioning Dead Island (it's repetitive but actually pretty fun if you play with friends. Also it's probably pretty cheap now) but then I remembered you said you wanted a story based game. DI's story is "zombies attack".

Oh sorry - SPOILERS

zombies attack

The first TWD game is great for story but it's not an action game so keep that in mind if that's what you're looking for.
#16SolidStryderPosted 3/31/2013 10:04:15 AM
Eureka posted...
I considered mentioning Dead Island (it's repetitive but actually pretty fun if you play with friends. Also it's probably pretty cheap now) but then I remembered you said you wanted a story based game. DI's story is "zombies attack".

Oh sorry - SPOILERS

zombies attack

The first TWD game is great for story but it's not an action game so keep that in mind if that's what you're looking for.

This. TWDs gameplay is practically nonexistent, but it's an amazing experience all around. If you're looking for a fun zombie game, I'd stay away from 4. Horrendous controls aside, you're not going to find a single zombie or even a tense atmosphere in that one.