The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Has RE6 put you behind on game playing?

#1skermacPosted 3/30/2013 10:51:22 AM
I think RE6 is fun. I've been playing since launch date. It's even put me behind on other games. I started ACIII about a week ago and Blacks Ops 2 has been on the shelf unopened for the last 3 or 4 months. I'll play it when I finish ACIII because I only like playing one game at a time plus I only have time to play one game at a time. I'm just now weaning myself off RE6 in order to catch up on other games. Anyone else?
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 3/30/2013 10:56:24 AM
Well, kinda...
I'm a single father with two jobs, therefore not so much time for games
But when I do have some time I find myself playing RE 6, lately
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/30/2013 11:01:01 AM
yes.. god yes.. i'm behind on red dead and skyrim.

it's like re5 all over again. damn dlc versus modes are too much fun, especially with friends, so i can't even enjoy other games anymore without wanting to go back to re6.
#4TurduckenPosted 3/30/2013 11:14:40 AM
Yeah, but only because I'm afraid the next game I play will be like RE6, too.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#5scorpion41Posted 3/30/2013 11:17:35 AM
Nope...I switched to doom 3 and fell behind on this.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#6kalibre16Posted 3/30/2013 12:23:45 PM
When it comes to console gaming yeah RE6 has been pretty much all I've been playing, I've been playing since Oct 2 same as you I assume.

I've logged in a total of 315 hours and still have 65% I've played through all the events (with exception to Chris Ch2 speed run as it was cancelled) and have S-ranks on all the starter maps and Preorder maps with all characters both solo and Co-op with a reasonable amount of million scores.

I've tried playing other games like RE4, Super Mario RPG, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Megaman 9 and 10 but in the end I just always come back to RE6 (The DLC can be pretty fun too when I'm in the mood and I have most of my trophies there too with exception to Kill 100 BSAA Agents and Win while dying)

Point being, yes for me RE6 has definitely taken over my console gaming but I know that Revelations will probably be the force that's able to pull me away as I played that on 3DS back when it came out and believe me its awesome (Having it in HD will only make it that much sweeter)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#7ulisessolisPosted 3/30/2013 2:43:33 PM
kalibre16 posted...
When it comes to console gaming yeah RE6 has been pretty much all I've been playing, I've been playing since Oct 2 same as you I assume.

I've logged in a total of 315 hours and still have 65% I've played through all the events (with exception to Chris Ch2 speed run as it was cancelled) and have S-ranks on all the starter maps and Preorder maps with all characters both solo and Co-op with a reasonable amount of million scores.

I've tried playing other games like RE4, Super Mario RPG, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Megaman 9 and 10 but in the end I just always come back to RE6 (The DLC can be pretty fun too when I'm in the mood and I have most of my trophies there too with exception to Kill 100 BSAA Agents and Win while dying)

Point being, yes for me RE6 has definitely taken over my console gaming but I know that Revelations will probably be the force that's able to pull me away as I played that on 3DS back when it came out and believe me its awesome (Having it in HD will only make it that much sweeter)
---

the win while dying is easy, just plant a remote bomb and detonate it on yourself 2 seconds before the time runs out, assuming you are winning of course
#8tevin1569Posted 3/30/2013 5:17:35 PM
Yep, since October second. Fun game.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#9MallyPureSmoothPosted 3/30/2013 7:06:19 PM
No, I put it down months ago and haven't played it since.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#10TheMisfitPosted 3/30/2013 7:28:37 PM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
No, I put it down months ago and haven't played it since.

But you stalk the RE6 boards? Makes sense.
---
GameFAQs user & enthusiast for over 10 years.