albert wesker vs big boss from mgs.

#1UnknownWinPosted 3/30/2013 11:52:13 AM
which one is more badassery.
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 3/30/2013 11:56:30 AM
I have no idea who's the big boss from MGS, but any-freaking-one should win against Wesker
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:06:28 PM
Archiantagonist posted...
I have no idea who's the big boss from MGS, but any-freaking-one should win against Wesker

if u never played any metal gear game then u should sell ur console and games and quit playing.

mgs>>>>>any game/movie/show on earth.
#4ArchiantagonistPosted 3/30/2013 12:11:44 PM
UnknownWin posted...
if u never played any metal gear game then u should sell ur console and games and quit playing.

While I haven't plyed them, I defly know what they all about
(that's why I haven't played them to begin with)

Besides, it's not for you to decide what should I do and what not

Not.Even.Close.
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#5Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 12:23:51 PM
Big Boss>Wesker
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#6SolidStryderPosted 3/30/2013 12:51:39 PM
Archiantagonist posted...
UnknownWin posted...

While I haven't plyed them, I defly know what they all about
(that's why I haven't played them to begin with)

Besides, it's not for you to decide what should I do and what not

Not.Even.Close.

How is it possible for the biggest fail in an UnknownWin topic not be the TC? This has got to be groundbreaking.
#7sabrestormPosted 3/30/2013 12:59:19 PM
Albert Wesker is da bomb yo!
#8Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 12:59:25 PM
^this
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#9jpv2000Posted 3/30/2013 1:02:28 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Big Boss>Wesker

^This^
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#10dragon7x2kPosted 3/30/2013 1:04:24 PM
SolidStryder posted...
How is it possible for the biggest fail in an UnknownWin topic not be the TC? This has got to be groundbreaking.

I know, right?, a person actually agreeing with him (UnknownWin) is seriously a big shame. Does anyone seriously think that in over a century of film history there's no way for even a movie to be better than their beloved, cheesy video game series?

Also, I wasn't aware that we all had the obligation to play Metal Gear Solid or we had to sell our consoles.
---
http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae100/dragonqki7/Forums/Bayonettasig.png