fact.

Fix'd.

Fix'd again.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#52Hawke0Posted 3/31/2013 3:35:09 PM
SolidStryder posted...
What exactly makes a central part of the story a background element that shouldn't be focused on?

Edward logic. It's to Edward what the Force is to Star Wars or nanomachines to Metal Gear.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#53cucumberkingPosted 3/31/2013 3:57:53 PM(edited)
UnknownWin posted...
if u never played any metal gear game then u should sell ur console and games and quit playing.

While I haven't plyed them, I defly know what they all about
(that's why I haven't played them to begin with)

Besides, it's not for you to decide what should I do and what not

mgs>>>>>any game/movie/show on earth.

Not.Even.Close.

"I've never played it, but I'm an expert and have the full authority to claim its worth."
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti
#54SolidStryderPosted 3/31/2013 4:29:13 PM
Hawke0 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
What exactly makes a central part of the story a background element that shouldn't be focused on?

Edward logic. It's to Edward what the Force is to Star Wars or nanomachines to Metal Gear.

He usually makes plausible points when arguing things :( this is his equivalent of saying RE4 is great because Umbrella was a backround element and he feels things are ok. WHY, Edward. WHY.
#55Hawke0Posted 3/31/2013 5:10:21 PM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Big Boss>Solid Snake>Grey Fox>MGR Raiden>MGS4 Raiden>Wesker>MGS2 Raiden
fact.

Fix'd.

Fix'd again.

Actually fix'd
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#56SolidStryderPosted 3/31/2013 5:23:56 PM
Hawke0 posted...
MallyPureSmooth posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Big Boss>Solid Snake>Grey Fox>MGR Raiden>MGS4 Raiden>Wesker>MGS2 Raiden
fact.

Fix'd.

Fix'd again.

Actually fix'd

Thank you.
#57edward18Posted 3/31/2013 6:02:40 PM
I'm fine with Big Boss being there, just not being as overblown as he got. Like Wesker.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#58SolidStryderPosted 3/31/2013 6:53:19 PM
edward18 posted...
I'm fine with Big Boss being there, just not being as overblown as he got. Like Wesker.

MGS4 finished the Snake story. As a Solid franchise, it should have ended there, but there's still a lot if MG background to touch upon involving what happened.
#59edward18Posted 3/31/2013 7:23:50 PM
...there is?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#60Hawke0Posted 3/31/2013 8:05:20 PM
Yes.
---