Missing an enemy type (ands surprisingly its not crank zombie!)

#1EurekaPosted 3/31/2013 9:20:35 AM
My enemy list is missing an opponent between the vehicles and the Oko - after playing through the game twice neither myself nor my friend has apparently killed whatever this is. I'm guessing it might be an vehicle enemy (we already have small and large helicopters, cars, and motorcycles) but I can't be sure. The only idea I've had is maybe a snowmobile (blowing it up with a grenade vs. shooting it's rider off) but I haven't had a chance to explore that possibility.

Does anyone know what enemy goes in this slot (and where in game it's hiding)?
#2Kevinda85Posted 3/31/2013 10:39:48 AM
Paratrooper. Go on Steel. Beast and when you see javo floating down from the sky shoot their parachutes.
#3Heat_Phins_FanPosted 3/31/2013 10:48:37 AM
The enemy list has enemy car, enemy bike, PARATROOPER, Oko. I think you have to shot them while they are still in the sky. You can find them playing as Chris on the bridge. Not sure of anywhere else
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#4Smash MasterPosted 3/31/2013 11:27:25 AM
Easiest place is Chris 2 on the bridge. While you're waiting for Finn to climb up, they'll be dropped in on you. Shoot their parachutes and they die.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#5jpv2000Posted 3/31/2013 5:24:22 PM
Smash Master posted...
Easiest place is Chris 2 on the bridge. While you're waiting for Finn to climb up, they'll be dropped in on you. Shoot their parachutes and they die.

Over 300 hours on campaign mode, and I'm still learning new things about this game. I've already killed a few of them, but I shot the men not the parachutes. I will have to try that next time I play Chris's campaign. Thanks.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)