Conclusion

#1edward18Posted 4/1/2013 2:58:01 PM
Where do you think the STORY (not which game's the best) should have ended? - Results (68 votes)
Resident Evil 0
2.94% (2 votes)
Resident Evil 1/Remake
2.94% (2 votes)
Resident Evil 2
2.94% (2 votes)
Resident Evil 3
8.82% (6 votes)
Resident Evil Code Veronica
7.35% (5 votes)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
2.94% (2 votes)
Resident Evil 4
8.82% (6 votes)
Resident Evil 5
44.12% (30 votes)
Resident Evil Revelations
1.47% (1 votes)
Resident Evil 6
17.65% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know I did this about a year ago, but just thought I'd do it again to see what the newer users have to say.

Personally I'd have to go with 5. Even though it has 4's ****ty gameplay and all that crap, storywise it just felt like a conclusion to me. Wesker's finally dead, Spencer's been killed, and the world is saved from a global outbreak. And on top of that it finally brought us to the area the story all started at.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#2saleonkennedyPosted 4/1/2013 3:12:36 PM
You make a good point with having 5 being the end of resident evil.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#3ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/1/2013 3:48:06 PM
Just one quick comment: Revelations takes place BEFORE RE5.
#4edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:48:51 PM
damnit
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/1/2013 3:51:33 PM
note: this post is not really organized.

as much as i like 6, 1 or 5 should have been the end with wesker's demise (in re1, it was apparent he was dead). it makes the most sense. though iirc, chris mentions his work is not over in 5.

i also liked 4, but it didn't fit into the story of resident evil, i thought. they also reintroduced ada and wesker.

they finished claire's appearance in cvx, where in re2, she stated her work was not over because she still wanted to find chris, which is what she did. so cvx is passable.

2 could have been another good place to end as well, because i don't think we were reintroduced to wesker during the whole game. ada apparently dies, and leon, claire and sherry escape. the antagonist of 2, william birkin, was also taken care of.

but i do like how 6 continues bioterrorism. it just means that even without wesker, it's still a global threat that needs to be stopped, but with capcom's introduction to new villains, characters and viruses, may never be stopped.

would have been nice to see excella take over. she was obviously infatuated.
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 4/1/2013 5:28:15 PM
If only because of Ada, RE6 was necessary to me. They screwed it up, though.
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#7AnimesetsunaPosted 4/1/2013 6:59:23 PM
RE7...
---
Hanazawa Kana is my...
My English is really terrible
#8ReflarePosted 4/1/2013 7:03:55 PM
RE8
---
The Muse and the Painter
#9slapper1Posted 4/1/2013 8:33:29 PM
*SPOILERS*

I'd have to go with 5. As much as that game disappointed me with it's new villains and how it handled Wesker's death, it was very conclusive to the overall RE lore and answered a lot of questions. Seriously though, Wesker's death in RE 5 pissed me off so f***ing much that it's not even funny.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#10roncinPosted 4/1/2013 9:14:53 PM
re3