Why RE6 is a great game after all

#11XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/4/2013 10:58:42 AM
Coryo61827 posted...
I hate when people say "oh well they're trained vets so they don't get scared anymore and can easily punch biohazard virus infected enemies with their fists" is stupid logic. I don't care how trained you are, in zombie outbreaks any person in their right mind would still be scared and have to try to survive and get out.

I know right? So because the characters have gone through this once or twice before that means they should be making jokes and doing pro wrestling moves on enemies? Totally what real life soldiers do right? smh
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#12SolidStryderPosted 4/4/2013 4:29:52 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Coryo61827 posted...
I hate when people say "oh well they're trained vets so they don't get scared anymore and can easily punch biohazard virus infected enemies with their fists" is stupid logic. I don't care how trained you are, in zombie outbreaks any person in their right mind would still be scared and have to try to survive and get out.

I know right? So because the characters have gone through this once or twice before that means they should be making jokes and doing pro wrestling moves on enemies? Totally what real life soldiers do right? smh

Once or twice before? Bioterrorism has become such an issue there's a heavily trained and armed military organization founded in the early 2000s at the request of the U.S. Government and officially supported by the U.N.
#13XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/4/2013 6:43:27 PM
Lol it doesn't matter. Real soldiers don't act like that. They don't make corny jokes on the battlefield and they definitely don't go around body slamming and suplexing enemy soldiers. This is a horror series and the enemies in this game are monsters that are not supposed to exist. The characters should always be scared and they should never be doing wrestling moves. This is Resident Evil, not WWF bro. Do you see James Sunderland doing diving elbow drops on Pyramid Head? That junk doesn't belong in a horror game.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#14SolidStryderPosted 4/4/2013 7:06:22 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Lol it doesn't matter. Real soldiers don't act like that. They don't make corny jokes on the battlefield and they definitely don't go around body slamming and suplexing enemy soldiers. This is a horror series and the enemies in this game are monsters that are not supposed to exist. The characters should always be scared and they should never be doing wrestling moves. This is Resident Evil, not WWF bro. Do you see James Sunderland doing diving elbow drops on Pyramid Head? That junk doesn't belong in a horror game.

I'm not your bro, bro.

Also, not entirely sure why we're comparing reality and a video game based on outbreaks of zombies and other monsters, starring the number one representative of mens hair products. Really can't recall any corny jokes on the battlefield that don't drop out of Leons mouth, he's had his terrible sarcastic one-liners since the 4. Regardless, as far as gameplay goes it could have done without the suplexes/ddts and stuck with CDG style attacks, or atleast some viable CQB maneuvers. Still makes it hard to go back to the human tank controls.
#15XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/4/2013 7:39:55 PM
I was using the term bro loosely, bro.

We're bringing up realism in video games because the characters in a horror game have to be realistic for it to work. No such thing as a horror game with superheroes in it. I dunno why you're bringing up tank controls since nobody even mentioned that.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com