Lets be honest...

#1saleonkennedyPosted 4/2/2013 5:29:10 PM
In re 7, chris and leon will be the stars of the game.
No helena, no claire, maybe jill.

I think it will be, ada and leon, chris and jill, sherry and ? And then jake by himself
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2Ryan-06Posted 4/2/2013 5:38:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:48:32 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Guys there's a disturbing video out there.. Don't watch it!! Or you'll die in 7 da...

AAHHHHHRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

What?
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#4Ryan-06Posted 4/2/2013 6:00:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGj6yW-_wuc

---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#5SolidStryderPosted 4/2/2013 6:01:50 PM
Lets not, and say we were.
#6OmegaPosted 4/2/2013 6:04:22 PM
Guys, lets be honest.

I have the only insightful opinion on everything, so lets be honest.

I'm the only person in the world, so lets be honest.

You're all bound to go with my opinion because I made the topic, so lets be honest.

You have to admit, let's be honest.

You're not allowed to like anything on gamefaqs, so lets be honest.

Chicken mcbooger nuggets, lets be honest.

:3
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#7saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:25:45 PM
Omega posted...
Guys, lets be honest.

I have the only insightful opinion on everything, so lets be honest.

I'm the only person in the world, so lets be honest.

You're all bound to go with my opinion because I made the topic, so lets be honest.

You have to admit, let's be honest.

You're not allowed to like anything on gamefaqs, so lets be honest.

Chicken mcbooger nuggets, lets be honest.

:3
? You honestly think cashcom is going to have claire in the next game? Whats your opinion?
---
#8OmegaPosted 4/2/2013 10:30:59 PM
If they're smart they will not bring her back. Her story arc ended with Code Veronica.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#9k39bkPosted 4/3/2013 6:41:38 AM
Capcom is really scared to touch any new RE games as of now. They seem more interested in rebooting it rather than making a RE7 but I think too many RE games in the same year was the cause of so called 'Failure' instead of actual quality of RE6. Even if they make RE7 I don't think either Leon or Chris will be on it. They have this pattern since RE1 not to use same protagonist/s in the next sequel unless they again decide to make another multi campaign game. They will either put someone new or will use Jill/Clare or other characters from RE universe who didn't made it in RE6 . If they reboot this series it will be bliss for some hardcore RE fans like me but I don't think it will be able make any bigger profit. Oh & if they decide to reboot they must fix many loose ends especially Ada Wong (man this character need both a background & an ending. No other character in the series have such a broken condition like hers) via DLCs/movie/games.
#10IzzythewinnerPosted 4/3/2013 8:05:55 AM
let's be honest... they are going to do a serious reboot after this trainwreck disaster of a game. its the only way capcom can redeem resident evil.