according to the brady games guide

#1cazza_mrPosted 4/3/2013 7:33:05 PM
Equip the infinite Rocket Launcher Ammo Skill while replaying Leon's Chapter 5. The Rocket Launcher is then permanently added to your inventory with infinite ammo!

wtf blatant lie brady games there is no infinite rocket launcher ammo skill !!!
---
I have a medium sized fire axe buried in the small of my back, that sort of thing really puts a crimp in your day-Kryten
#2GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/3/2013 7:34:11 PM
lol. i do miss the infinite launcher.
#3veralecePosted 4/3/2013 8:55:04 PM
Those strategy guides still exist? With the internet and everything?
#4Alky88Posted 4/3/2013 9:29:25 PM
cazza_mr posted...
Equip the infinite Rocket Launcher Ammo Skill while replaying Leon's Chapter 5. The Rocket Launcher is then permanently added to your inventory with infinite ammo!

wtf blatant lie brady games there is no infinite rocket launcher ammo skill !!!

It's actually possible that there was a skill like that but it was removed in later builds of the game. Guides aren't written and printed on release, they're done in advance.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5Check MarkPosted 4/3/2013 10:09:19 PM
I don't think I'd want to play with someone who abuses infinite rockets. There's been enough accidental damage caused by poor infinite grenade launcher use lol
---
Check Mark
#6jpv2000Posted 4/4/2013 7:23:34 AM
Alky88 posted...
It's actually possible that there was a skill like that but it was removed in later builds of the game. Guides aren't written and printed on release, they're done in advance.

^This^
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)