Favorite couple?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Favorite couple?
3 years ago#1
Who is your favorite couple in the resident evil world - Results (49 votes)
Leon and ada
48.98% (24 votes)
Sherry and jake
22.45% (11 votes)
Chris and jill
28.57% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Who in the re universe is your favorite couple? What couple would you like to see in re 7 get together.
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
3 years ago#2
You missed one. Me and mamma saleonkennedy
The ultimate woman is a man - House
3 years ago#3
Steve and Claire.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
3 years ago#4
couple can be read as partners? wheres the option Chris and Piers!!! Sign me in! :D
3 years ago#5
Outside of Leon/Ada, none of those are couples, including what edward said. I do think Jill and Chris have potential with the numerous hints Jill has dropped.

And I can't be the only one who thinks the Piers and Chris stuff is getting beyond asinine now.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
3 years ago#6
Couple in RE series!! Except from Jake & Sherry there is no potential couple as of now. Steve and Claire wasn't that interesting & CAPCOM has already ended their story. Even though I chose ADA & Leon but I am sure their marriage won't even last for more that 2 days with that much of ADA's ego & sack of tease.
3 years ago#7
sbn4 posted...
Outside of Leon/Ada, none of those are couples
--------------------x_0--------------------
3 years ago#8
*Gasp* Capcom reveal what happened to Jill after RE5?! The very idea!!
...and pale fear seized me, lest august Persephone might send forth upon me from out of the house of Hades the head of the Gorgon, that awful monster.
3 years ago#9
Chris and Jill 4-ever. <3
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
3 years ago#10
When you say couples do you mean partners? Jake and Sherry are good partners but Sherry could partner up with Leon for a few missions and kick a bunch of butt.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Favorite couple?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived