Ada's campaign should have been a DLC add-on

#1D_Lewis21Posted 4/4/2013 4:46:21 AM
Should Ada's campaign have come as part of the main game? - Results (182 votes)
Yes
48.35% (88 votes)
No
51.65% (94 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I don't understand why Ada's campaign is part of the main game. It should have only been included as paid for DLC. As it's mainly a solo campaign it's harder and so should only be made available as DLC for advanced players. Why should less experienced players have to put up with such a frustrating campaign? It would also have been more profitable for Capcom that way. Obviously it should have been on the disc and you would have to buy it in order to earn the Platinum and 100% trophies, just that we have to pay something like $10 in order to activate it and be able to play it.
---
Man U - England's most successful ever club
Robin van Perfect FTW!!http://i.imgur.com/76G0KSg.jpg
#2DimentioXIIIPosted 4/4/2013 5:24:37 AM
On-disc DLC is what we're trying to avoid...
---
PSN:RaijinkenXIII
#3ManuMIASPosted 4/4/2013 5:25:18 AM
dont dare to give ideas to Capcom!
#4Alky88Posted 4/4/2013 6:24:02 AM
I'm assuming people aren't reading the question and voting based on the thread title, right?
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5jpv2000Posted 4/4/2013 6:47:07 AM
Alky88 posted...
I'm assuming people aren't reading the question and voting based on the thread title, right?

So it would seem. I was really shocked when I voted and saw the results.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 4/4/2013 6:50:43 AM(edited)
Lol Troll TC!

Everyone is voting based on the thread title's question and NOT the poll's question!
#7TheMisfitPosted 4/4/2013 7:30:10 AM
Who the hell is voting yes? Is DLC that much of a thing now, that people want to pay for content that should exist in the game anyway? When will DLC exist for the start button?

You got the game, now play it with start button DLC!
---
GameFAQs user & enthusiast for over 10 years.
#8k39bkPosted 4/4/2013 7:54:56 AM
Really?? Is it a joke? Is he talking from consumer's perspective or from CAPCOM's perspective. Oh no!!.. Game industry has become successful in luring us into DLC habit & it has become so severe that we don't even want a full game without DLCs as a consumer!
#9ManuMIASPosted 4/4/2013 7:58:26 AM(edited)
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
Lol Troll TC!

Everyone is voting based on the thread title's question and NOT the poll's question!

omg you are right!!! lmao I just notice...
#10k39bkPosted 4/4/2013 7:58:38 AM
TheMisfit posted...
Who the hell is voting yes? Is DLC that much of a thing now, that people want to pay for content that should exist in the game anyway? When will DLC exist for the start button?

You got the game, now play it with start button DLC!

Read the question again not the title of the thread & you will understand what mistake you have done.