theres only one way that we can see wesker again in a future re game.

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/4/2013 9:47:06 AM
if the game was an re5 prequel lol.
idk if capcom stupid or what. but why couldnt they use their brain and make an re game starring wesker and the story is prequel which means before his death.

prequels always end up being good.
look at the metal gear series. and dmc3 and re:revelations etc.

i like prequels more than sequels. they always be more interesting when it comes to the story.

discuss hehehe.
#2shagohad3Posted 4/4/2013 9:49:18 AM
Because Wesker got old. They wanted to end that story arc, it's that simple. I like Wesker but if they didn't kill him off at some point he'd become annoying, like Ada has become.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:51:37 AM
shagohad3 posted...
Because Wesker got old. They wanted to end that story arc, it's that simple. I like Wesker but if they didn't kill him off at some point he'd become annoying, like Ada has become.

he is dead hehehe.
but i think its time for a great comeback for him in a prequel. what do u think about my idea.
#4shagohad3Posted 4/4/2013 9:53:07 AM
UnknownWin posted...
shagohad3 posted...

he is dead hehehe.
but i think its time for a great comeback for him in a prequel. what do u think about my idea.

It's lame. Wesker is gone and his story is told. I'd much rather have prequels focusing on what Parker, Jessica, Reymond, Carlos and Rebecca are up to over Wesker coming back.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#5sabrestormPosted 4/6/2013 12:11:20 PM
shagohad3 posted...
UnknownWin posted...
shagohad3 posted...

he is dead hehehe.

It's lame. Wesker is gone and his story is told. I'd much rather have prequels focusing on what Parker, Jessica, Reymond, Carlos and Rebecca are up to over Wesker coming back.

but u need wesker to fight against them
#6TheMisfitPosted 4/6/2013 1:16:15 PM
shagohad3 posted...
UnknownWin posted...
shagohad3 posted...

he is dead hehehe.

Yeah, I want to know what became of the T-abyss virus. Revelations ended on a cliff hanger.
---
GameFAQs user & enthusiast for over 10 years.
#7SolidStryderPosted 4/6/2013 1:32:28 PM
That would be so dumb hehehe
#8saleonkennedyPosted 4/6/2013 9:17:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9sadiq2010Posted 4/6/2013 11:48:55 PM
no, no more wesker.

so stop it.
#10SamA7XPosted 4/7/2013 7:35:55 AM(edited)
Umbrella Chronciles had the right idea showing us his activities during RE1 and RE0. But they need to do an entire game just about Wesker and what he was upto in the background spanning over the entire series. So it needs to include RE0, RE1, RECV and RE5. I think that would be pretty epic myself.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII