Does anyone here know of the trick to unlock extra EX3 costumes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does anyone here know of the trick to unlock extra EX3 costumes?
3 years ago#1
Basically you can use one ticket to unlock three costumes. I have done it the last two times I got a ticket and it worked both times. I now have 6 EX3s (I missed the first event for my PS3) so will be using this next one normally to complete the set. Anyone else here who knows of it?
3 years ago#2
PrincessDrogba posted...
Basically you can use one ticket to unlock three costumes. I have done it the last two times I got a ticket and it worked both times. I now have 6 EX3s (I missed the first event for my PS3) so will be using this next one normally to complete the set. Anyone else here who knows of it?

no but if you would like to share it would be greatly appreciated.
3 years ago#3
I'm kind of suspicious, if you know about such a trick then why didn't you post it?
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
3 years ago#4
I'd love to, but I'm pretty sure it's a ToU violation. There is another user on here who I'm pretty positive knows the trick too. Maybe he's more willing to take the risk.
3 years ago#5
Please Princess! Please share with us the special trick! I am so behind with the unlocking of the EX3 costumes! \T.T/
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
3 years ago#6
Another reason I am unwilling to post it is because I heard Capcom may patch it if they find out, so I don't want to ruin it for other users who just learned the trick in the last EX ticket event.
3 years ago#7
OH it OK! Instead, you may send a PM!^-^
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
3 years ago#8
I have all the retro skins already but I would like to know this trick as well just in case Revelations HD has costumes that require tickets as well, please and thank you.
PSN:RaijinkenXIII
3 years ago#9
as far as i know its not illegal, so i don't think it falls under any ToU violations
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60bnhoNN91rz0devo1_400.gif
3 years ago#10
I promise I won't tell anyone so mind sending me a PM?
PSN: mtKing52
Metal Gear is the greatest series ever. People who agree: 4
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does anyone here know of the trick to unlock extra EX3 costumes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived