Does anyone here know of the trick to unlock extra EX3 costumes?

#31SamA7XPosted 4/5/2013 5:22:14 PM
At the end of the day its still taking advantage of a glitch no matter which way you try and word it, just because its already on the disc it doesn't justify cheating to get it.

Enjoy your glitch, just don't create a topic afterwards complaining when Capcom ban's you from the site if/when your found out.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#32DarkPriestPosted 4/5/2013 6:33:40 PM
SamA7X posted...
At the end of the day its still taking advantage of a glitch no matter which way you try and word it, just because its already on the disc it doesn't justify cheating to get it.

Enjoy your glitch, just don't create a topic afterwards complaining when Capcom ban's you from the site if/when your found out.

Yeah best to just stay legit.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#33CHADbombPosted 4/5/2013 7:24:22 PM
No way! I'm going ALL-IN with this Ticket Trick! I'm not waiting all year to get the costumes! You know what they say, "If you're not cheatin', you're not tryin'!"

Now please, my Princess... if you would kindly show me the way... of the trick...!!! *grins*
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#34SSJ_JinPosted 4/5/2013 7:26:58 PM
SamA7X posted...

They wouldn't ban you. In Marvel there was a glitch to use everyone's DLC costume. Capcom fixed this by fixing the glitch, no one was banned.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#35POETS133Posted 4/5/2013 10:34:09 PM
In July i will have all costumes. And there probaly isnt a Trick, Just a couple of Inmature Hackers/Modders.Trying to troll People
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
#36YermomHoudiniPosted 4/6/2013 12:06:35 AM
no, we have heard of this trick several months ago. several posters mentioned the same thing, but I didn't care about RE net at the time so I never asked.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#37LokiTheSadnessPosted 4/6/2013 1:56:19 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
SamA7X posted...
I find it funny that most people on this board make countless topics about how someone used a glitch or a hack to win at a game and yet here you all are on your hands and knees begging someone to share a glitch with you. Priceless.

Your ignorance is priceless. Learn the context next time. This is just to unlock costumes, which if you don't know yet, is already on the damn disc. Just like Agent was before the update. Was proved long ago by FluffyQuack videos who unlocked everything via file modding, Jtag, hex, etc.
Here, if you didn't see it 6 months ago- which was before the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE1UGY5OK6I - RE6 costume showcase. ALL ex3's.

This topic isn't about cheating the leaderboards like you see with those "9999999999" mercs scores to get #1. A costume won't give you higher scores when Ex3=EX2 loadout. This is Crapcom, with their on-disc locked content and DLC. Don't forget about the Sf X Tekken fiasco and MVC3 "Ultimate" BS 6 months after original.

You're the one here which ignorance is priceless. That youtube link you just posted is from fluffyquack aka sectus, I watch his videos since years but he hasn't used such a "trick" on re.net, he just modded the game on his xbox360. He made several videos about it. Check your source before you're going to fool people.
#38RichterdgfPosted 4/6/2013 3:58:00 AM
While the SfxT DLC stuff was indeed scumbaggery of the highest level, Ultimate MvC3 is a little different. Roughly half of the characters added were planned as DLC additions (that weren't on the disc, btw) but the tsunami/earthquake kind of screwed that little plan all to hell. Capcom instead decided to do a 2nd retail release at a lower price point. UMvC3 works out to be a pretty good deal, with 12 new characters added for 40 bucks. If you bought those characters individually as was the original plan, they'd likely have been five bucks a pop, which seems to be the going rate for DLC characters for fighting games anyway, so the additional characters would have cost 60 dollars.

It is also my understanding that the people that were responsible for the SFxT and RE: ORC debacles are no longer in charge of that kind of thing, so Capcom at least learned their lesson. Now if we could only get EA and Activision to stop selling the same damn product to stupid people year after year....

While the aforementioned debacles did result in some short-term damage to Capcom's reputation, the long-term gains for the industry are considerable. Someone had to test those limits, and if a big company like Capcom isn't allowed to get away with it, then it's a safe bet that other big publishers won't try the same thing either.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#39RekoisCoolPosted 4/6/2013 9:23:43 AM
LokiTheSadness posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
SamA7X posted...
I find it funny that most people on this board make countless topics about how someone used a glitch or a hack to win at a game and yet here you all are on your hands and knees begging someone to share a glitch with you. Priceless.

Your ignorance is priceless. Learn the context next time. This is just to unlock costumes, which if you don't know yet, is already on the damn disc. Just like Agent was before the update. Was proved long ago by FluffyQuack videos who unlocked everything via file modding, Jtag, hex, etc.

This topic isn't about cheating the leaderboards like you see with those "9999999999" mercs scores to get #1. A costume won't give you higher scores when Ex3=EX2 loadout. This is Crapcom, with their on-disc locked content and DLC. Don't forget about the Sf X Tekken fiasco and MVC3 "Ultimate" BS 6 months after original.

You're the one here which ignorance is priceless. That youtube link you just posted is from fluffyquack aka sectus, I watch his videos since years but he hasn't used such a "trick" on re.net, he just modded the game on his xbox360. He made several videos about it. Check your source before you're going to fool people.

You must understood him. He didn't say fluffyquack/sectus did the trick to get the EX3 costumes...he was just saying that he modded the game to unlock all of the disc-locked content (Agent and the EX3 costumes) before they were announced or released.
#40Ryan-06Posted 4/6/2013 9:37:00 AM(edited)
LokiTheSadness posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
SamA7X posted...

Uh... yeah. Missed the point about pre-dating the patches I see. And if you knew better, you'd know I was on this board since before launch, and was among the several regular 360 RE6 users at that. You missed my point about unlocks =/= hacking. Congrats on your astounding ignorance kid.

Edit- Basically everything that Rekois just said above. Fix your reading comprehension first before jumping the gun and posting. You just make yourself look like an ignorant New User. Priceless =)
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif