Does anyone here know of the trick to unlock extra EX3 costumes?

#41RekoisCoolPosted 4/7/2013 12:49:20 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
LokiTheSadness posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
SamA7X posted...
I find it funny that most people on this board make countless topics about how someone used a glitch or a hack to win at a game and yet here you all are on your hands and knees begging someone to share a glitch with you. Priceless.

Your ignorance is priceless. Learn the context next time. This is just to unlock costumes, which if you don't know yet, is already on the damn disc. Just like Agent was before the update. Was proved long ago by FluffyQuack videos who unlocked everything via file modding, Jtag, hex, etc.
Here, if you didn't see it 6 months ago- which was before the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE1UGY5OK6I - RE6 costume showcase. ALL ex3's.

This topic isn't about cheating the leaderboards like you see with those "9999999999" mercs scores to get #1. A costume won't give you higher scores when Ex3=EX2 loadout. This is Crapcom, with their on-disc locked content and DLC. Don't forget about the Sf X Tekken fiasco and MVC3 "Ultimate" BS 6 months after original.

You're the one here which ignorance is priceless. That youtube link you just posted is from fluffyquack aka sectus, I watch his videos since years but he hasn't used such a "trick" on re.net, he just modded the game on his xbox360. He made several videos about it. Check your source before you're going to fool people.

Uh... yeah. Missed the point about pre-dating the patches I see. And if you knew better, you'd know I was on this board since before launch, and was among the several regular 360 RE6 users at that. You missed my point about unlocks =/= hacking. Congrats on your astounding ignorance kid.

Edit- Basically everything that Rekois just said above. Fix your reading comprehension first before jumping the gun and posting. You just make yourself look like an ignorant New User. Priceless =)

(The awkward moment when a new user makes a fool out of himself by trying to be a "badass" online)
#42Ryan-06Posted 4/7/2013 6:07:32 AM
RekoisCool posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
LokiTheSadness posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
SamA7X posted...
I find it funny that most people on this board make countless topics about how someone used a glitch or a hack to win at a game and yet here you all are on your hands and knees begging someone to share a glitch with you. Priceless.

Your ignorance is priceless. Learn the context next time. This is just to unlock costumes, which if you don't know yet, is already on the damn disc. Just like Agent was before the update. Was proved long ago by FluffyQuack videos who unlocked everything via file modding, Jtag, hex, etc.
Here, if you didn't see it 6 months ago- which was before the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE1UGY5OK6I - RE6 costume showcase. ALL ex3's.

This topic isn't about cheating the leaderboards like you see with those "9999999999" mercs scores to get #1. A costume won't give you higher scores when Ex3=EX2 loadout. This is Crapcom, with their on-disc locked content and DLC. Don't forget about the Sf X Tekken fiasco and MVC3 "Ultimate" BS 6 months after original.

You're the one here which ignorance is priceless. That youtube link you just posted is from fluffyquack aka sectus, I watch his videos since years but he hasn't used such a "trick" on re.net, he just modded the game on his xbox360. He made several videos about it. Check your source before you're going to fool people.

Uh... yeah. Missed the point about pre-dating the patches I see. And if you knew better, you'd know I was on this board since before launch, and was among the several regular 360 RE6 users at that. You missed my point about unlocks =/= hacking. Congrats on your astounding ignorance kid.

Edit- Basically everything that Rekois just said above. Fix your reading comprehension first before jumping the gun and posting. You just make yourself look like an ignorant New User. Priceless =)

(The awkward moment when a new user makes a fool out of himself by trying to be a "badass" online)

http://i.imgur.com/Bdi9K.jpg
Lol. Typical. Another one of my favs is when a TC blurts out something idiotic and it never seen again. Classic GF story.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
tinyurl.com/bm97ztn - PS4 wins! Thanks for screwing up MS. #Dealwithit
#43SamA7XPosted 4/7/2013 6:46:28 AM
Just two days until we get another ticket from last weeks event, you guys can do your cheat then :)
Oh shoot sorry! excuse my ignorance, I meant to say you guys can use your legit non cheating trick ;)
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#44Ryan-06Posted 4/7/2013 6:49:32 AM
Cheers.
---
#45DreamCast_RocksPosted 4/7/2013 8:07:24 AM
Hey Mr. Labeler! Why do you need EX3s for? You've already sold the game right? Maybe your friend needs them cuz no sane person would sell a game he hated so much and buy it again after a few weeks :)
---
Top 5 - Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy V, Wind Waker, Silent Hill, Metroid Prime
#46SolidStryderPosted 4/7/2013 8:38:28 AM
Hey guys what's going on in- oh. Whoa.
#47Ryan-06Posted 4/7/2013 2:52:19 PM
Butthurt whiners, that's what =)
---
#48SamA7XPosted 4/7/2013 3:13:15 PM
Oh yes I'm so butthurt right now, jesus christ! your thick. First you call me ignorant when all I did was point out using a trick to unlock something is classed as cheating, then you use the term butthurt wrongly, how am I butthurt exactly? I really don't care if you use some lame glitch to get costumes, I'm just secretly hoping using the glitch backfires on you.

So please go learn your insults before you use them, for the love of god.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#49Ryan-06Posted 4/7/2013 3:40:16 PM
Go on.
---
#50SamA7XPosted 4/7/2013 3:46:40 PM
I'd rather not, I find my intelligence tends to drop when talking to people like you. I've said everything I want to say, Seeya.