Carla, a fan favorite?

#1xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 4/4/2013 11:48:07 AM
Everyone is picking her in ALL modes. It's almost like 90% of my games had at least one Carla, in all modes! Let it be Seige, Survivors, Mercenaries or Predator. She's almost always apparent; despite not being the most powerful (outside of Mercs).

Have you noticed that too?
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#2StrangerSirKaiPosted 4/4/2013 11:51:41 AM
I think it's more that people just want to play as Ada without a cripplingly terrible loadout.
#3Orochi_LedePosted 4/4/2013 11:56:38 AM
Sherry is the current "fan favorite" carla is picked alot due to her good loadout in almost every mode..but givin the fact of how to unlock her i think they just wanted the reward to be worth it.

she isn't over powered like peirs and agent are (was) but is the middle ground.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#4sabrestormPosted 4/4/2013 12:02:56 PM
carla is a poor imitation of ada

ada and agent ada on here i love you!
#5good_tobiPosted 4/4/2013 1:29:49 PM
I only use Carla in those modes. Somehow I am just too good with her.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#6tevin1569Posted 4/4/2013 1:35:14 PM
Carla>Ada anyday. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#7DecaprePosted 4/4/2013 1:38:56 PM
Carla is a throw away character that indeed got....
THROWN AWAY YEAH!!!
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#8SolidStryderPosted 4/4/2013 1:57:19 PM
I like her, but I've got a thing for hot women who've gone insane with sadistic and genocidal tendencies. Also, dat smirk. Loadout isn't bad, either.
#9shagohad3Posted 4/4/2013 2:20:36 PM
Honestly, I would have liked if Carla didn't exist and they had used Jessica from revelations instead. Would have made some for some awesome spy vs spy shenanigans with Ada
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#10UnfoolishPosted 4/4/2013 2:58:35 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Sherry is the current "fan favorite" carla is picked alot due to her good loadout in almost every mode..but givin the fact of how to unlock her i think they just wanted the reward to be worth it.

she isn't over powered like peirs and agent are (was) but is the middle ground.

Carla is the God of Predator mode. Ustanak is free lol.

Carla is decent in Survivors, flash grenade is cheap. She can camp but not OP like Piers.

Alright in Onslaught. Not sure about her in Siege, the Hydra in RE6 is not OP like it was in RE6...crowd blaster!

In Mercenaries she is top tier with Chris and Jake, universal on all maps.