I'm horribly confused.....

#21PyroSparkPosted 4/5/2013 7:44:06 PM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
inb4 wait 'til you play chris's campaign so the hate can settle in.


they're all great campaigns imo.


Chris and Ada are ridiculously awesome.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#22AnimesetsunaPosted 4/5/2013 7:49:26 PM
Leon Campaign is like bit of Degeneration.
Chris Campaign is a bit like COD. (Not completely like COD)
Jake Campaign is like Damnation .
Ada Campaign is like a Tomb Raider.

And also
Lack of scary environment.
Too action like action movie.

Just my opinion.
---
Your right hand comes off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BtSPDuGJc
#23skermacPosted 4/5/2013 7:55:56 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Leon Campaign is like bit of Degeneration.
Chris Campaign is a bit like COD. (Not completely like COD)
Jake Campaign is like Damnation .
Ada Campaign is like a Tomb Raider.

And also
Lack of scary environment.
Too action like action movie.

Just my opinion.


Your opiion is correct imo.
#24Dark__ThronePosted 4/7/2013 12:34:03 AM
There are many problems with this game. The problem isn't the fact that it's simply not a Resident Evil game, but many people will agree that it's simply a poorly designed game.

Over-saturation of QTEs
Horrible vehicle segments
Annoying cover system
Game constantly takes the camera control away from you
All the enemies and bosses were rather bland
Music was forgettable

New introduced characters were lame. Piers and Helena weren't too bad. But Jake, Simmons and the whole Carla plot was just rubbish in my opinion. Sounded like bad fanfiction

The over the top explosions and cinematic scenes. It's like something out of a Michael Bay film and Call of Duty setpieces or something. It really does make me cringe at how hard they tried to make the game seem over the top and edgy.

There are many reasons why I didn't like RE6.
#25ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/7/2013 2:19:46 AM
sabrestorm posted...
only about less than 1 percent hate this game and the other 99 percent of us love it. so maybe 10,000 hate it and 5 million owners love it.


For starters, there would have to be 5 million owners:

Using Capcom's RE.NET's RE6 online players numbers as reference, let's check the actual number of players:

PS3: Less than 2.0 million
360: More than 1.4 million
PC: Less than 0.1 million

Total: More or less 3.5 million

http://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/index.html
http://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/index.html
http://www.residentevil.net/en/windows/

A couple of notes:
-These figures are for people that have connected with the internet using RE6 at least once.
-They are not the figures of people registered at RE.NET, whose number is separately listed on the site.
-These figures are historical, meaning that players that no longer play the game are still included.

Capcom's original projections considered AT LEAST 7 million copies of the game sold by the end of the fiscal year. From the comments about RE6 being capable of reaching CoD-like sales, we could argue that they could have prepared the infrastructure to support up to 20 million people.

In reality Capcom has SHIPPED 4.8 million, out of which 4.5 were part of the original shipment and only 0.3 were additional shipments shipped before the end of the fiscal year, meaning that they were 2.2 million shipped copies short.

Furthermore, out of those 4.8 million, only about 3.4 million have used online functions at one point, which could very well reflect the amount of copies actually sold. However we would also be forced to consider that many of these 3.4 million are possibly used copies, pointing to an even lower amount of SOLD units.

As for the amount of people that love the game, we could assume that the people more interested in the game registered themselves at RE.NET, a service originally exclusive for RE6. Currently the % of online users that are registered is:

PS3: more than 9.3%
360: more than 7.0%
PC: less than 15.0%

Assuming that In total we have approximately 3.5 million online players, and only 0.3 million RE.NET registered users, that amounts to approximately 8.5% of the total.

So based on Capcom's own data, only 300,000 RE6 truly love the game, which represents 8.5% of the total owners, while the other 91.5% either hates it or is indifferent.

All this assuming that both the 3.5 million online players and 300,000 registered users are evens till playing, which most likely they aren't. In fact many of these online players could be using used copies of the game from other people who played it and sold it afterwards.
#26Coryo61827Posted 4/7/2013 5:12:14 PM
Quote:sabrestorm posted...
only about less than 1 percent hate this game and the other 99 percent of us love it. so maybe 10,000 hate it and 5 million owners love it.


For starters, there would have to be 5 million owners:

Using Capcom's RE.NET's RE6 online players numbers as reference, let's check the actual number of players:

PS3: Less than 2.0 million
360: More than 1.4 million
PC: Less than 0.1 million

Total: More or less 3.5 million

http://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/index.html
http://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/index.html
http://www.residentevil.net/en/windows/

A couple of notes:
-These figures are for people that have connected with the internet using RE6 at least once.
-They are not the figures of people registered at RE.NET, whose number is separately listed on the site.
-These figures are historical, meaning that players that no longer play the game are still included.

Capcom's original projections considered AT LEAST 7 million copies of the game sold by the end of the fiscal year. From the comments about RE6 being capable of reaching CoD-like sales, we could argue that they could have prepared the infrastructure to support up to 20 million people.

In reality Capcom has SHIPPED 4.8 million, out of which 4.5 were part of the original shipment and only 0.3 were additional shipments shipped before the end of the fiscal year, meaning that they were 2.2 million shipped copies short.

Furthermore, out of those 4.8 million, only about 3.4 million have used online functions at one point, which could very well reflect the amount of copies actually sold. However we would also be forced to consider that many of these 3.4 million are possibly used copies, pointing to an even lower amount of SOLD units.

As for the amount of people that love the game, we could assume that the people more interested in the game registered themselves at RE.NET, a service originally exclusive for RE6. Currently the % of online users that are registered is:

PS3: more than 9.3%
360: more than 7.0%
PC: less than 15.0%

Assuming that In total we have approximately 3.5 million online players, and only 0.3 million RE.NET registered users, that amounts to approximately 8.5% of the total.

So based on Capcom's own data, only 300,000 RE6 truly love the game, which represents 8.5% of the total owners, while the other 91.5% either hates it or is indifferent.

All this assuming that both the 3.5 million online players and 300,000 registered users are evens till playing, which most likely they aren't. In fact many of these online players could be using used copies of the game from other people who played it and sold it afterwards.

@ZGMF_600_Guaiz

Wow this is amazing lol. I wish I could hug you right now.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#27barineboldPosted 4/7/2013 5:43:54 PM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...Using Capcom's RE.NET's RE6 online players numbers as reference, let's check the actual number of players:

We don't take kindly to your type bringing facts into these here Internets...

You're supposed to keep yelling your opinion at each other and whoever can call the other person an idiot using the most creative language "wins". Don't you understand how message boards work? ...now I need to find something else to read or watch while eating this popcorn.
#28aPimp_named_leEPosted 4/7/2013 8:40:54 PM
i love re6 and its the second best RE there is for me overall. (2 has the best story and 4 is best all around... the story though is ok at best) some say this is not an RE game any more, but as long as it has canon characters in a canon plot line... then its an RE game. if pokemon changed from turn based gameplay to active battling, it would still be Pokemon. some people are just idiots that repeat whatever they hear and love to hate on things for the dumbest reasons.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~