i hope capcom doesn't miss their obvious chance again

#1GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/5/2013 2:59:27 AM
and really do something about new characters OR new loadouts/ weapons.

i say "again" because they had the perfect chance to add mercs reunion characters to versus and they didn't. i would've loved disco kicking the s*** out of dying players in survivors.

or playing as tattooed (HM) chris, just for appearance.
#2DestinyKnotPosted 4/5/2013 4:09:14 AM
Chris looked pretty sexy with those tattoo sleeves, didn't he? XD
#3GiveMeSomeVodka(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:13:24 AM
DestinyKnot posted...
Chris looked pretty sexy with those tattoo sleeves, didn't he? XD

i wouldn't know, i'm not into men XD

though, guy code states i can at least say he can get b****** LOL.
#4Cartwheel_KickPosted 4/5/2013 11:46:39 PM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...

i say "again" because they had the perfect chance to add mercs reunion characters to versus and they didn't. i would've loved disco kicking the s*** out of dying players in survivors.

I agree 100%, I was pissed off they didn't bother to add the Mercs Reunion characters in RE5 Versus...

but I don't understand what you mean about their chance with RE6's characters?
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#5GiveMeSomeVodka(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:18:14 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...

I agree 100%, I was pissed off they didn't bother to add the Mercs Reunion characters in RE5 Versus...

but I don't understand what you mean about their chance with RE6's characters?

such as add new characters including but not limited to jill, claire, etc.

even though it's not like re5 where the characters were already made but were just limited to only one mode, they have the opportunity to create these characters and throw them in a new dlc bundle (ALONG WITH A WEAPONS BUNDLE ZOMG). they did l4d2 characters (albeit used recycled melee attacks), so i'm almost 100% they can come up with a nice character/ weapon/ costume-loadout-upgrade-bundle-dlc... thing.

that dlc weapons bundle in question needs to bring back electric, flame and flash grenade rounds. how dare they remove these, especially flame rounds which has been in the franchise since re1.

they have a chance to add all of these wonderful features. i'll be mad to see them not take the opportunity.