This game would have been better looking using the Source engine imo

#1sabrestormPosted 4/5/2013 10:32:05 AM
i just started playing left 4 dead and it has a creepy atmosphere with the source engine. so does half life 2.

i think this game would have looked creepier using that engine. if they decide to go back to horror next game they should consider using it. what say you all?
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 4/5/2013 1:57:08 PM
sabrestorm posted...
i just started playing left 4 dead and it has a creepy atmosphere with the source engine. so does half life 2.

i think this game would have looked creepier using that engine. if they decide to go back to horror next game they should consider using it. what say you all?

i can see where your coming from cause the backdrops of left 4 dead really give off that zombie apocalypse feel. with that said i disagree as the graphics in RE6 (character models, monsters and backdrops) are better looking.

granted im a huge left 4 dead fan and counter strike fan so i dont mind the source engine but it doesnt look as good as RE6. left 4 dead, counter strike lack alot of details and source engine reuses alot of things over and over again in their games.