This game would have been better looking using the Source engine imo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game would have been better looking using the Source engine imo

User Info: sabrestorm

sabrestorm
3 years ago#1
i just started playing left 4 dead and it has a creepy atmosphere with the source engine. so does half life 2.

i think this game would have looked creepier using that engine. if they decide to go back to horror next game they should consider using it. what say you all?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 years ago#2
sabrestorm posted...
i just started playing left 4 dead and it has a creepy atmosphere with the source engine. so does half life 2.

i think this game would have looked creepier using that engine. if they decide to go back to horror next game they should consider using it. what say you all?

i can see where your coming from cause the backdrops of left 4 dead really give off that zombie apocalypse feel. with that said i disagree as the graphics in RE6 (character models, monsters and backdrops) are better looking.

granted im a huge left 4 dead fan and counter strike fan so i dont mind the source engine but it doesnt look as good as RE6. left 4 dead, counter strike lack alot of details and source engine reuses alot of things over and over again in their games.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game would have been better looking using the Source engine imo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived