how hard is the platinum trophy in re6.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how hard is the platinum trophy in re6.
3 years ago#1
i decided to get it and it will be my first platinum trophy ever since i was born hehehe.
so how hard is it. is it easy or tough.
discuss & answer.
3 years ago#2
Mad skillz is the only one that should give you difficulty because...
f***ing farming for those stupid ass points. WHO'S F***ing IDEA WAS THAT?
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
3 years ago#3
I say it's about a 4/10 difficulty to Plat this game. It's more time consuming then anything as it takes about 60-80 hours to Plat the game due to the Mad Skillz trophy as well as what difficulty you started the game on (starting on Pro makes getting the Plat a little faster).
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
3 years ago#4
slapper1 posted...
I say it's about a 4/10 difficulty to Plat this game. It's more time consuming then anything as it takes about 60-80 hours to Plat the game due to the Mad Skillz trophy as well as what difficulty you started the game on (starting on Pro makes getting the Plat a little faster).

So, if I complete the game on Pro w/o playing on the lower difficulties it will unlock the lower difficulties trophies as well?
There can be only one.
3 years ago#5
Yes, I played Amateur then went to Pro and unlocked the Normal, Veteran, and Pro trophies when I finished.
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
3 years ago#6
Cool,I'm going to do the same thing, Lord Faust. I've already completed all the campaigns on amateur. So, I'll do pro now and skip the others. Thanks for answering.
There can be only one.
3 years ago#7
You can also cheese it by starting at the last section of each chapter.
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
3 years ago#8
^ This is also true, although that method cheapens the experience immensely.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
3 years ago#9
I got 99 percent of all trophies just by playing the game and didnt know I got them until I saw a trophy icon pop up saying I earned a trophy. Easiest plat I ever got.

The only trophy I remember trying to get at the end was the sniper thing with Piers. The rest just came as I played the game over and over.
3 years ago#10
this is so easy compared to re5, in re5 u had to s rank all the missions and upgrade all weapons to the max.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how hard is the platinum trophy in re6.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived