how hard is the platinum trophy in re6.

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/7/2013 9:37:56 AM
i decided to get it and it will be my first platinum trophy ever since i was born hehehe.
so how hard is it. is it easy or tough.
discuss & answer.
#2MrHayes77Posted 4/7/2013 9:56:45 AM
Mad skillz is the only one that should give you difficulty because...
f***ing farming for those stupid ass points. WHO'S F***ing IDEA WAS THAT?
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3slapper1Posted 4/7/2013 10:30:11 AM
I say it's about a 4/10 difficulty to Plat this game. It's more time consuming then anything as it takes about 60-80 hours to Plat the game due to the Mad Skillz trophy as well as what difficulty you started the game on (starting on Pro makes getting the Plat a little faster).
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4SunburstPosted 4/7/2013 10:37:44 AM
slapper1 posted...
I say it's about a 4/10 difficulty to Plat this game. It's more time consuming then anything as it takes about 60-80 hours to Plat the game due to the Mad Skillz trophy as well as what difficulty you started the game on (starting on Pro makes getting the Plat a little faster).

So, if I complete the game on Pro w/o playing on the lower difficulties it will unlock the lower difficulties trophies as well?
---
There can be only one.
#5Lord FaustPosted 4/7/2013 10:51:56 AM
Yes, I played Amateur then went to Pro and unlocked the Normal, Veteran, and Pro trophies when I finished.
---
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
#6SunburstPosted 4/7/2013 10:56:18 AM
Cool,I'm going to do the same thing, Lord Faust. I've already completed all the campaigns on amateur. So, I'll do pro now and skip the others. Thanks for answering.
---
There can be only one.
#7Lord FaustPosted 4/7/2013 10:58:00 AM
You can also cheese it by starting at the last section of each chapter.
---
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
#8slapper1Posted 4/7/2013 1:03:11 PM
^ This is also true, although that method cheapens the experience immensely.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#9skermacPosted 4/7/2013 1:53:31 PM
I got 99 percent of all trophies just by playing the game and didnt know I got them until I saw a trophy icon pop up saying I earned a trophy. Easiest plat I ever got.

The only trophy I remember trying to get at the end was the sniper thing with Piers. The rest just came as I played the game over and over.
#10ulisessolisPosted 4/7/2013 2:33:41 PM
this is so easy compared to re5, in re5 u had to s rank all the missions and upgrade all weapons to the max.