how hard is the platinum trophy in re6.

#11good_tobiPosted 4/7/2013 4:04:10 PM(edited)
Not very hard, will give it 3-4 out of 10. Must say that Flying ace was just annoying and Mad skills too frustrating.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#12SunburstPosted 4/8/2013 6:00:11 AM
Lord Faust posted...
You can also cheese it by starting at the last section of each chapter.

I shouldn't have logged out so fast. I was stuck on Ada pro ch. 4 where you have to get the 3 pass codes. Now I'm gonna do the last section and see what happens. Thanks a lot for the tip. :)
---
There can be only one.
#13KonaseRitsukoPosted 4/8/2013 7:14:27 AM
it's hard because every minute of playing it makes me cringe hard
---
My DeviantArt gallery! http://gizoughte.deviantart.com/
#14MrHayes77Posted 4/8/2013 7:19:35 AM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
it's hard because every minute of playing it makes me cringe hard

You should really have "that" looked at...
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#15k_sidPosted 4/8/2013 10:03:19 AM
I farmed points at chris' chapter 5, that section before unlocking that door with the timer and stuff, you can make like 20k points easy, then repeat
#16xKazeruxPosted 4/8/2013 11:29:56 AM
Really easy platinum. The only one that annoyed me was Flying Ace.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#17SunburstPosted 4/8/2013 4:23:41 PM
I got all the difficulty trophies. Thanks again, Lord Faust. Now I'm after weapon master. Do you need 10 kills with the flash grenade? If so what enemies in this game can be killed with flash bangs? Also what other odd ball weapons counts towards this trophy? Surely I don't need 10 RPG kills. Because then I would have to fight boss battles over and over.
---
There can be only one.
#18ArchiantagonistPosted 4/8/2013 5:30:09 PM
Sunburst posted...
I got all the difficulty trophies. Thanks again, Lord Faust. Now I'm after weapon master. Do you need 10 kills with the flash grenade? If so what enemies in this game can be killed with flash bangs? Also what other odd ball weapons counts towards this trophy? Surely I don't need 10 RPG kills. Because then I would have to fight boss battles over and over.

You don't need grenade-kills, for grenades considered to be items(not weapons) in RE 6.
You only need to use the weapons that can be accessed through in-game crossbar(D-Pad)
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#19XSilverPhoenixXPosted 4/9/2013 1:07:46 AM
I think this game is overall a pretty easy Platinum. I didn't bother with the DLC addition so my percentage dropped in half after they added these crappy modes.

The easiest way to farm points is to play Mercenaries or select chapters with enemies and chests that give you high skill points.
#20Serpent SnakePosted 4/9/2013 1:34:40 AM
Since you can use infinite ammo on Professional, I'd say it's very easy to get Platinum Trophy.