Albert Wesker was a.....etc *Spoilers*

#1tevin1569Posted 4/7/2013 3:25:32 PM
Okay, So I keep reading people dissing Carla saying that she did the same thing as Wesker, but did she really? She said "A fool who tried to destroy the world". Wesker tried but got stopped...Carla succeeded in many ways, actually I would say she did succeed with the way the secret ending happened(I mean if it's canon or not). But Carla infected America, Edonia and Lanshiang.....so wouldn't you say she succeeded? I mean she made it very clear Wesker tried....

I don't know, it was just a bit of thinking I was doing.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#2SamA7XPosted 4/7/2013 3:34:04 PM
She wanted to infect the entire world so I'd say she failed but she did come pretty close. But I liked Wesker's approach better, he had a reason for doing it, he thought he was saving the world and giving the human race a purpose.
#3tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:43:01 PM
SamA7X posted...
She wanted to infect the entire world so I'd say she failed but she did come pretty close. But I liked Wesker's approach better, he had a reason for doing it, he thought he was saving the world and giving the human race a purpose.

Wasn't Carla only doing it because of Simmons? A scientist chose her...all the people down there went with it. Would you blame her for thinking everyone was like that? I understood her...I don't know why... But I mean Wesker tried and she almost succeeded. And the special ending is Canon, right? So that would mean she did succeed...I'm so confused there.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4MrHayes77Posted 4/7/2013 5:01:36 PM
yep another one of tevin1569's fetishes at work... well time to prepare.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#5BakyuraPosted 4/7/2013 6:03:54 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Okay, So I keep reading people dissing Carla saying that she did the same thing as Wesker, but did she really? She said "A fool who tried to destroy the world". Wesker tried but got stopped...Carla succeeded in many ways, actually I would say she did succeed with the way the secret ending happened(I mean if it's canon or not). But Carla infected America, Edonia and Lanshiang.....so wouldn't you say she succeeded? I mean she made it very clear Wesker tried....

I don't know, it was just a bit of thinking I was doing.

Whether she succeeded at all or not, doesn't change that it's still the same thing. The result doesn't change what the objective was.
#6YermomHoudiniPosted 4/7/2013 9:44:22 PM
and c-virus has way higher success rate than uroboros.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#7tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:17:34 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
and c-virus has way higher success rate than uroboros.

Well Uroboros also never got out of Africa.

Anyway, I guess they had the same plan, but one kind of succeeded...I don't know.
---
"I came to win"-Fly