What is Ada doing at a part of her chapter 3 campaign ?

#1Keroro_2350Posted 4/8/2013 7:29:00 AM
So in Ada chapter 3, she board the train and was standing on top of it and witness Leon and amazing Helena plane crash,then she fly her way to a building then after a minute of walk,she enter a door and it leads to a rooftop and "poof" Sherry and Jake has already reach the harbor.

What's going on ?! Leon,Gorgeous Helena,Sherry and Jake conversation last for like 2 minutes and they took a long time to fight Ustanak and Ada enter the door and there is Sherry and Jake and that didn't even took a minute after she witness the plane crash and enter the door to the rooftop. Even if Ada walk to the door that does even match the timeline.

By the way, I don't know if is it me but in Ada chapter 2 and Leon chapter 2 during their intersection. During the very first Deborah fight, the trio fall and I am sure that beside Leon was nobody and Ada was opposite him far away then "poof" there is Ada and Leon lying on the walkway.
#2ManuMIASPosted 4/8/2013 8:33:18 AM
you are right with timeline, some things doesn't match... everything its too convenient, also I agree 100% for describing Helena as amazing and gorgeous <3
#3ArchiantagonistPosted 4/8/2013 8:43:14 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
...amazing Helena...Gorgeous Helena...

Time to take your medicine
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#4Neutron15Posted 4/8/2013 9:05:59 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
So in Ada chapter 3, she board the train and was standing on top of it and witness Leon and amazing Helena plane crash,then she fly her way to a building then after a minute of walk,she enter a door and it leads to a rooftop and "poof" Sherry and Jake has already reach the harbor.

What's going on ?! Leon,Gorgeous Helena,Sherry and Jake conversation last for like 2 minutes and they took a long time to fight Ustanak and Ada enter the door and there is Sherry and Jake and that didn't even took a minute after she witness the plane crash and enter the door to the rooftop. Even if Ada walk to the door that does even match the timeline.

By the way, I don't know if is it me but in Ada chapter 2 and Leon chapter 2 during their intersection. During the very first Deborah fight, the trio fall and I am sure that beside Leon was nobody and Ada was opposite him far away then "poof" there is Ada and Leon lying on the walkway.

Man Face Helena
---
Survival Is Your Responsibility
#5goku4ever03Posted 4/8/2013 9:17:31 AM
That puzzled you? What about the fact that after Leon chapter 3, Leon and Helena were instantly teleported on a plane more than halfway on its journey to China?
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#6ManuMIASPosted 4/8/2013 12:18:00 PM
Neutron15 posted...
Man Face Helena

Having such high standards makes you a hard time trying to find a girlfriend don't you?

Helena and her russian actress face model are gorgeous in any part of the world.
#7Alky88Posted 4/8/2013 1:40:48 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
That puzzled you? What about the fact that after Leon chapter 3, Leon and Helena were instantly teleported on a plane more than halfway on its journey to China?

Hmm, what? They aren't "instantly teleported"... there's a time gap between chapter 3 and 4.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#8skermacPosted 4/8/2013 2:00:18 PM
Helena man face- ugh, Sherry hot face wow!

I don't know why they made Helena look like a lesbian but she has the look of the dominant one.
#9Keroro_2350(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:30:19 PM
Helena doesn't have man face ! She's really awesome and Sherry is just a baby face girl due to her virus in her body which is unfair. I bet Sherry isn't going to be like what she is in RE6 if she doesn't have the virus in her body to make her look young forever.

Imagine if Sherry is 60 years old but still look like a 30 years old kid which is kinda strange.
But I don't have Sherry,Sheva is far more annoying.She's like the most annoying character in RE. Even Ashley doesn't waste my ammo and herbs like she do.
#10goku4ever03Posted 4/8/2013 3:33:12 PM
Alky88 posted...
Hmm, what? They aren't "instantly teleported"... there's a time gap between chapter 3 and 4.

There really isn't.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House