Resident evil 2/3, reboot, whatever story.

#1Morrigan12Posted 4/8/2013 1:09:11 PM
Just thought I would post this story I started, yes it's on ffnet but I wanted to post it for old times same.

Try to be open minded seeing as I'm trying to use my imagination herewhich is the point of the site after all which some of the canon nazis dont seem to get.

Link: http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8687839/1/Biohazard-Chronicles-1-Fall-of-Raccoon-city

Early days yet I keep going back to it to correct some mistakes.

To those who don't bite off my head immediately, enjoy.
#2SevenForce987Posted 4/8/2013 2:03:25 PM
I think Operation Raccoon City destroyed the chance of a Re2/3 revisit for some time
#3edward18Posted 4/8/2013 3:37:56 PM
reboots shouldn't happen
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/8/2013 8:25:47 PM
edward18 posted...
reboots shouldn't happen

Not even a pre-RE4 reboot?
#5Alky88Posted 4/8/2013 8:25:49 PM
SevenForce987 posted...
I think Operation Raccoon City destroyed the chance of a Re2/3 revisit for some time

Considering how often we get to revisit Raccoon I'd say no.
Or have we forgotten the Outbreak and Chronicles series already?
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#6edward18Posted 4/8/2013 8:32:46 PM

Not even a pre-RE4 reboot?

affirmative
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:05:39 PM
Tomb raider reboot was okay.
#8Neutron15Posted 4/8/2013 11:12:22 PM
Morrigan12 posted...

because it was not a reboot entirely
---
Survival Is Your Responsibility
#9Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:59:41 AM
Only posted this for the story, a novelization of re2 would have been too original.

I have about 5 of these planned, Re2/3, re code veronica, 4, 5 and 6

I have to admit this is hardly a reboot, it's the same games but merged and set in 2011 to extend the characters youth but the series is set over 10 years. some of the plot points are based off re 1.5 such as Ada posing as a scientist. Robert Kendo and Marvin Having expanded roles and a boss monster Called Golgotha which is similar to Haos. The story moves from re2 and re3 environments, such as the streets, the station, downtown, clock tower, sewers, factory, Chemical plant and finally the dead factory. After the lab explodes the group carries on into the dead factory to escape.

I can tell you the deaths aswell :)

Ben: Killed by the G embryo

Irons: Shot by Claire to protect Sherry

Kendo: Killed in the basement of the station by zombies buying time for Alex to escape.

Marvin: Accidentally shot and killed by Annette after shooting Leon.

Alyssa, Kevin, Cindy and Jim: Helicopter shot down by nemesis.

Ada: (technically not a death) Falls to her supposed death when distracting Golgotha away from Leon and co and the raised platform above the smelting chamber collapses.

Annette: Infects herself with a G embryo which is cut out by Alex to extract a hormone necessary to create the G-vaccine for Sherry, More of a sacrifice, she explains that the cure has to be compatible with the person receiving it, hence why she had to infect herself.

Birkin: Same, blows up on train.

Nemesis: Same, blown up by rail cannon but finished off by Jill.

and thats that. saves you 29000 words :)

#10EmiliaTheSagePosted 4/9/2013 4:18:41 AM
Morrigan12 posted...

---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."