Boosting the online DLC trophies...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Boosting the online DLC trophies...

User Info: TrippyPBA

TrippyPBA
3 years ago#1
Title says it all. Looking for 2 or 3 others who can devote a good chunk of time to boosting the DLC online trophies...there's quite a few of them. Leave your PSN ID here if interested and I will send a message to you
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F

User Info: LeonSquallhart

LeonSquallhart
3 years ago#2
I'm up for it! Everyone I add for boosting always end up busy doing other things/playing other games.

PSN: LeonSquallhart

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
3 years ago#3
LeonSquallhart posted...
I'm up for it! Everyone I add for boosting always end up busy doing other things/playing other games.

PSN: LeonSquallhart

Me too lol its hard finding people willing to play at midnight and above (I live in NYC which I guess is GMT -5:00 or something like that ) anyways TC if you feel like adding me I'll leave my psn all I need is the siege trophy for BSAA kills and win while dying but if you need help with anything else I'll help out (I have all the maps and a mic too)

PSN: kalibre17
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: Emoney244

Emoney244
3 years ago#4
I'm down for later today. Add me
PSN: Emoney244

User Info: TrippyPBA

TrippyPBA
3 years ago#5
Great stuff guys...will add all 3 of you later today and we can schedule a time where all of us can boost. We will tak turns gettin the trophies to make it fair. My PSN is TrippyPB. Will MSG you all in a few hours
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Boosting the online DLC trophies...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived