Boosting the online DLC trophies...

#1TrippyPBAPosted 4/8/2013 8:50:33 PM
Title says it all. Looking for 2 or 3 others who can devote a good chunk of time to boosting the DLC online trophies...there's quite a few of them. Leave your PSN ID here if interested and I will send a message to you
---
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F
#2LeonSquallhartPosted 4/8/2013 9:06:27 PM
I'm up for it! Everyone I add for boosting always end up busy doing other things/playing other games.

PSN: LeonSquallhart
#3kalibre16Posted 4/8/2013 11:27:05 PM
LeonSquallhart posted...
I'm up for it! Everyone I add for boosting always end up busy doing other things/playing other games.

PSN: LeonSquallhart

Me too lol its hard finding people willing to play at midnight and above (I live in NYC which I guess is GMT -5:00 or something like that ) anyways TC if you feel like adding me I'll leave my psn all I need is the siege trophy for BSAA kills and win while dying but if you need help with anything else I'll help out (I have all the maps and a mic too)

PSN: kalibre17
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4Emoney244Posted 4/9/2013 2:17:53 AM
I'm down for later today. Add me
PSN: Emoney244
#5TrippyPBA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:48:03 PM
Great stuff guys...will add all 3 of you later today and we can schedule a time where all of us can boost. We will tak turns gettin the trophies to make it fair. My PSN is TrippyPB. Will MSG you all in a few hours
---
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F