So why is Survivors the most popular of the 4.....

#1Xean_LiteheartPosted 4/10/2013 6:24:12 PM
Extra modes? I mean, if you wanted to play FPSes then you'd go for COD or Battlefield or something....the "first hit wins" that is Survivors just kinda sucks when it's laggy and stuff.

Imo the other 3 modes are just better suited for the game.
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 4/10/2013 6:30:03 PM
Because when you play with your friends and you know where the magnum is you win easily
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#3Emoney244Posted 4/10/2013 7:13:01 PM
I don't know I personally think it's garbage. Onslaught is really fun though, too bad the activity for it is low.
#4ManuMIASPosted 4/10/2013 7:27:41 PM
Xean_Liteheart posted...
Extra modes? I mean, if you wanted to play FPSes then you'd go for COD or Battlefield or something....the "first hit wins" that is Survivors just kinda sucks when it's laggy and stuff.

Imo the other 3 modes are just better suited for the game.

Why would you compare this to COD? its nonsense, I don't remember melee combat in FPS, anyway RE Survivors can be compared more to Uncharted, RE:ORC, Inversion, Binary Domain, Socom or RE5.

Yes, this mode its pretty unbalanced, like emoney said this mode is rotten, garbage and maybe broken but still its fun and addictive, you are playing against other players and its the opposite of this game since RE6 its meant to be Co-op, still Mercenaries its the best part of the game hands down. But Survivors offers you the option to kill other players.

I have Predator and Siege, Predator its the best of 4, its fun and very balanced, Siege gets boring when you get all the trophies, I was hyped for this mode but protecting a stupid ai partner its annoying.
#5ANARCHYRULZPosted 4/10/2013 9:49:18 PM
probably because its pvp

yes it is unbalanced but not as bad as re5 vs atleast i dont think so

also even though it is unbalanced there is a significant amount of people out there who take it very seriously lol

yea it is the most popular, but it has most rage quits, most taunting, most disconnects, most kicking.

mercs is still amazing i think and onslaught is really good but the community for it has always been ass. outside of first week it came out it feels like you have to get lucky to find a match lol
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#6GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/10/2013 10:28:57 PM
be a host.
get a group of people.
send message to all players: no power weapons, no quick shot spam, no invincibility exploits. kicked if you break these rules. optional rule: no quick shot damage increase, target master, martial arts master, pharmacist, medic (if team survivors), shooting wild (basically, anything that increases potency and effectiveness of weapons, attacks and herbs).
enjoy the best survivors games ever.

i once came back from the dead >four< times playing this way on rooftops. VERY intense.
it is easy to come back as a zombie because since weapons are weaker, players have to find more ammo. when all boxes are broken, ammo comes from zombies, so they must kill player zombies to get ammo. if they are overwhelmed by zombies, or if another player assaults them while they are horded, they have a high chance of dying by a zombie player.

works better for death matches than team matches since there isn't much of a chance of getting double/triple teamed.
#7Emoney244Posted 4/10/2013 11:27:43 PM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...

send message to all players: no power weapons, no quick shot spam, no invincibility exploits. kicked if you break these rules. optional rule: no quick shot damage increase, target master, martial arts master, pharmacist, medic (if team survivors), shooting wild (basically, anything that increases potency and effectiveness of weapons, attacks and herbs).

So you're playing any other third person shooter with second rate shooting?
#8J SasakiPosted 4/11/2013 9:37:28 AM
I think the teams, ie the player names for different teams, should be more distinguishable. I'm surprised nobody else seems to have a problem with this.
#9Cartwheel_KickPosted 4/11/2013 10:17:14 AM
J Sasaki posted...
I think the teams, ie the player names for different teams, should be more distinguishable. I'm surprised nobody else seems to have a problem with this.

I do, but I've spent my whining time complaining about much bigger issues like no respawn and power weapons
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#10GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/11/2013 12:07:40 PM
i agree about the player names (during the battles, right?) not being clear enough. allies' names should have been blue while enemies should have their names displayed in red.

sometimes i can barely see those small blue and red diamond indicators, and i can get confused if, let's say, two default helenas are going at it.

power weapons should have been optional. did capcom just not think of that idea, or did they but chose not to add it? <_<