Survivor mode : Weapons locations.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Survivor mode : Weapons locations.

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
3 years ago#1
For those of you who want to play or are still playing Survivors...
this great guy chrisvalentine0823 made videos showing the weapons locations for each stages.

Part 1 - UC to HSF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVebjg6Cahs

Part 2 - HSF to CW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NFWwnpRwRZw

Because this part is not about skills and I've been having much more fun with the mode since I learned the weapons location. The mode is still a flawed wreck but I find it a bit salvageable now.

I wish I had the patience to make small maps with the information beause sifting through the video is a bit annoying...maybe someday
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.

User Info: Unfoolish

Unfoolish
3 years ago#2
Thanks for posting this. I always wondered about weapon locations. My partner and I searched most maps, good to know that some may only have 1 or two. No wonder everyone picks Urban Chaos... ALL available easy to spot weapon spawn points. I will say this video had the most well hidden spots, I reflect back how I ran past a weapon...right under my nose lol

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
3 years ago#3
Unfoolish posted...
Thanks for posting this. I always wondered about weapon locations. My partner and I searched most maps, good to know that some may only have 1 or two. No wonder everyone picks Urban Chaos... ALL available easy to spot weapon spawn points. I will say this video had the most well hidden spots, I reflect back how I ran past a weapon...right under my nose lol

Me too, especially magnum revolvers...you barely see a cannon pointing out through the shadows sometimes...
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Survivor mode : Weapons locations.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived