How Resident Evil 7 should be.

#11Dark_SilverX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:36:09 PM
Chris should become a BOW
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#12chicostickPosted 4/11/2013 5:25:05 PM
only thing I agree with are the protags
#13caffiend7Posted 4/11/2013 5:50:54 PM
Uroboros is the weakest or on par with the basic T-virus.
#14XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/11/2013 7:57:15 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...
edward18 posted...
1. Las Plagas isn't a virus.
2. It should play like the classics.

Capcom can turn it into a virus infecting many areas of the united states

Las Plagas is a parasitic lifeform. Unless Capcom wants to make their plot more ridiculous, there is no way in hell that Las Plagas can turn into a virus; it is simply not biologically possible. It's like saying that we should turn people into horses or turn dogs into fish. Hell, we don't even know if a virus is even a living thing. Besides, what's the whole point of making it Las Plagas anyway? Unless Capcom wanted to tie-in the RE4 (finally), it has no reason to be there.

And I agree with point #2 that edward said; I simply feel that RE's gameplay just isn't the unique RE that I loved so much. I don't even call Resident Evil "survival-horror" anymore, because I would just be lying to myself. It lost its uniqueness as soon as RE4 hit the shelves. It abandoned everything that made the game Resident Evil...

Well opinions are opinions, Resident evil is and has always been about bio terror outbreaks hence it's true name "Biohazard" which all have been about, in different forms of course, the gameplay it self which you truely are saying changed doesn't mean it's not "Resident Evil" anymore it just changed it's gameplay to something you didn't like.

It took on a more "Action-Horror" form. some agree with it, some don't.

Actually it's just an action shooter and most people don't agree with it. Just figured I'd fix that for you :)
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#15HeatherloverPosted 4/11/2013 8:15:17 PM
Jill Valentine + Leon Kennedy
---
PSN: Zero4ph
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP Owner
#16edward18Posted 4/11/2013 11:05:18 PM
Gameplay in a numbered series shouldn't change.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#17edward18Posted 4/11/2013 11:46:35 PM

It's a game, why do games have to have realism?

Maybe because that's kinda stuff that exists in Resident Evil? They don't just do crap without science rules in place...at least not in the old days.

Too much realism makes games no fun.

No ****.

Look at Gran Turismo for example. No fun at all driving a Honda and other cars at 50mph. That has to be the most boring game on earth to me.

Good for you. Not to someone else.

Games can and should defy reality to make them fun.

Certain games should. There are different genres.

So if Capcom wants to make Las Plagas a virus it's no big deal.

Yeah it kinda ****ing is. Things would be completely different if NE-Alpha was a virus instead of a parasite.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#18GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/12/2013 3:51:43 AM
should have co-op, free-aim over-the-shoulder-view, mercs and versus.

i don't really care much for story. as long as i have fun playing it, and can replay it with different friends.
#19Orochi_LedePosted 4/12/2013 6:43:41 AM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...
edward18 posted...
1. Las Plagas isn't a virus.
2. It should play like the classics.

Capcom can turn it into a virus infecting many areas of the united states

Las Plagas is a parasitic lifeform. Unless Capcom wants to make their plot more ridiculous, there is no way in hell that Las Plagas can turn into a virus; it is simply not biologically possible. It's like saying that we should turn people into horses or turn dogs into fish. Hell, we don't even know if a virus is even a living thing. Besides, what's the whole point of making it Las Plagas anyway? Unless Capcom wanted to tie-in the RE4 (finally), it has no reason to be there.

And I agree with point #2 that edward said; I simply feel that RE's gameplay just isn't the unique RE that I loved so much. I don't even call Resident Evil "survival-horror" anymore, because I would just be lying to myself. It lost its uniqueness as soon as RE4 hit the shelves. It abandoned everything that made the game Resident Evil...

Well opinions are opinions, Resident evil is and has always been about bio terror outbreaks hence it's true name "Biohazard" which all have been about, in different forms of course, the gameplay it self which you truely are saying changed doesn't mean it's not "Resident Evil" anymore it just changed it's gameplay to something you didn't like.

It took on a more "Action-Horror" form. some agree with it, some don't.

Actually it's just an action shooter and most people don't agree with it. Just figured I'd fix that for you :)

Well i can't help the morons who think it's an "action shooter" just because they fail to know the difference between shooters and games with guns in them, so there was no need to fix it, but thanks for trying.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#20XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/12/2013 12:20:32 PM
I know the difference between an action shooter and a game with guns :\ Silent Hill is a horror game with guns in it, RE6 is not. RE6 is a game where the main objective is shooting lots of enemies and it doesn't have much else going for it. It's an action shooter with monsters in it like Resistance and as a side note Resistance does a much better job getting you emotionally involved in the story. When a new RE game comes out you already know what's gonna happen, a new virus/parasite/whatever will be introduced along with a new generic villian who wants to use it to take over the world and by the end of the game you know the villian will be defeated and world saved until next time.

If you love the new RE games I'm not gonna try to tell you not to but stop acting like they are something besides regular action shooters because they're really not.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com