Th best thing about Resident Evil 6

#1Keroro_2350Posted 4/12/2013 9:01:22 PM
IMHO,the greatest thing that Resident Evil 6 is the story intersection. I mean that was like the greatest thing happen to the Resident Evil series. I know Resident Evil 2 has this thing like where badass Claire and Leon cross path but the problem is that if I'm using Claire and I cross path with Leon, he just stand there and then disappear after I move to another room. And some thing in Resident Evil 2 doesn't make sense like Claire was suppose to obtain blue keycard from Marvin and unlock all the door but on Leon side, everything was lock again the poof the blue key card was at the jewel room. It's like what the hell was Claire and Leon doing? They done stuffs like unlocking door but still they both have to unlock everything again. Are they even in the same dimension or the door and keys just hate them so they just lock it when they saw Claire coming and the unlock it when Leon comes .

It not that I hate Resident Evil 2, I love that game actually but some things just don't make sense. I also hate that at the very end of the game in the train. Birkin board the train and Leon actually went alone to check it out. What about Claire ? She could join Leon and they both fight Birkin and what was her excuse ? Look after Sherry ?

I like how the Resident Evil 6 story intersection work is that they actually work together to fight which is like the most badass thing ever happen.

If Resident Evil 2 ever has a remake,I hope they make some great story intersection between Claire and Leon. It will be the greatest Resident Evil ever.
#2KonaseRitsukoPosted 4/12/2013 10:33:51 PM
IMO the forced crossover thing sounded good at first but then you just had to repeat that same chapter like 4 times. So it sucked. Why didn't we even have a decent battle with Leon and Chris teaming up and just had that cutscene we saw in the trailer? That's some bs advertising. Mercs is the only good thing in this game, even though the extra costume designs sucked ass except for Chris' samurai boy getup.
---
My DeviantArt gallery! http://gizoughte.deviantart.com/
#3GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/12/2013 10:38:08 PM
that'll be awesome. i'll be playing leon's campaign. and my friend'll play claire's 2nd campaign. and we'll cross paths to fight and stuff. if a re2 remake'll come out as a single player, i'll be happy with at least this.
#4jelashPosted 4/12/2013 10:52:38 PM
Inventory looks nice and... well, that's about it.
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#5SolidStryderPosted 4/12/2013 10:58:19 PM(edited)
I like how the gameplay doesn't make you feel like you're a decommissioned Abrams headed for the scrap yard. Going back to previous installments makes you realize what a chore they were to actually play.
#6jelashPosted 4/12/2013 11:31:25 PM
Oh yeah, RE6 is a brand new intelligent game for intelligent players. You enter the room... a message 'solve the puzzle' appears and the camera focuses on the object that needs to be examined. Wow, isn't that lovely?

...not to mention that item boxes with key items (needed for unlocking doors) are so well hidden - big as a refrigerator and shining a lot... so that 5 years old kids who're playing this can't miss it.

Thank you Lord, melee attacks are waaaay to powerful. Not as powerful as they're in Dead Island, where one kick in the head with a foot deals over 20 000 pts of damage, but who cares.
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#7Keroro_2350(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 11:32:56 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
IMO the forced crossover thing sounded good at first but then you just had to repeat that same chapter like 4 times. So it sucked. Why didn't we even have a decent battle with Leon and Chris teaming up and just had that cutscene we saw in the trailer? That's some bs advertising. Mercs is the only good thing in this game, even though the extra costume designs sucked ass except for Chris' samurai boy getup.

You doesn't repeat the chapter 4 times,it just a small part of the game is the same but from another perspective and which trailer shows Chris and Leon team up ? I don't remember that trailer.
#8KonaseRitsukoPosted 4/12/2013 11:39:36 PM
My mistake for saying the whole chapter, but still lengthy redundant parts and battles are stupid if done over and over with just different characters. Read my post again, I never said we saw a trailer of them teaming up. And besides they neither teamed up nor fought like what the trailer has shown.
---
#9Keroro_2350(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 11:49:24 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Why didn't we even have a decent battle with Leon and Chris teaming up and just had that cutscene we saw in the trailer? That's some bs advertising.

This
#10KonaseRitsukoPosted 4/12/2013 11:55:05 PM(edited)
Keroro_2350 posted...
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Why didn't we even have a decent battle with Leon and Chris teaming up and just had that cutscene we saw in the trailer? That's some bs advertising.

This

Your comprehension must be really bad then that you fail to see it to this point. Obviously I was referring to when they pointed their guns to each other and by advertising I mean that kind of interaction. Which made people expext they were either gonna fight or at least team up together but we gor neither.
---