Is there going to be a Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition?

#11GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/18/2013 3:20:35 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Zeratultheking posted...

But do we really need more campaigns to this already diced up game?

Yes. I enjoyed the campaigns and would like more story related content for all the characters.

likewise. can't wait to see what they'll release for dlc, if they do.
#12ZeratulthekingPosted 4/19/2013 7:11:29 AM
The gold edition was also because they had side characters that needed explanation as to what happened to them before the end of the game.

Where is the need for that in this game when every major character already has their own campaign?

And my bad at the date, I was thinking it was longer for some reason.
#13GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/19/2013 7:42:05 AM
Zeratultheking posted...
The gold edition was also because they had side characters that needed explanation as to what happened to them before the end of the game.

Where is the need for that in this game when every major character already has their own campaign?

no need for it. just a mighty want.
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 4/19/2013 12:36:35 PM
Zeratultheking posted...

it felt like it was longer, i looked it up and when i saw the date i was shocked. then again with it being the highest selling RE game its understandable that gold came out so fast.
#15ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/19/2013 2:53:52 PM(edited)
I expect gold edition to come out surely and we'll watch carefully as Capcom forgets all about RE6 afterwards. Same thing happened with UMVC3. Once the last piece of DLC came out they stopped giving a f*** even when fans wanted more content.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#16este914Posted 4/20/2013 8:54:46 AM
I hope so as the "Gold Edition" is what I'm currently waiting for before I purchase.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !