Did anyone get the Extra Ticket from the Kill Everything event?

#1XSilverPhoenixXPosted 4/13/2013 1:35:58 PM
I only played on the last day of the event and I haven't received anything, yet the finalizing results is over and no longer on the main page.

I forgot the name of the event but it was the one where you have to play the campaign to record your kills at the end screen.
#2Lord FaustPosted 4/13/2013 2:02:45 PM
Extermination Tactics.

Tickets were given out on the 8, I think? If you didn't get it, then you must not have uploaded any data during the event.
---
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
#3XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:31:43 PM
Well that sucks. These stupid Extra Ticket events were the only thing that kept me playing and I don't even know why. RE.NET didn't upload my data so I got screwed for not uploading it myself.
#4Lord FaustPosted 4/13/2013 2:33:50 PM
You have Auto Data Upload in the options set to on, right?
---
#5SSJ_JinPosted 4/13/2013 4:15:07 PM
Happened to me too, TC. All the previous events always had someone saying RE.Net wasn't uploading their stats despite them uploading, (even manually) to the site. This time it happened to me. .Net recorded absolutely nothing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#6Keroro_2350Posted 4/13/2013 8:09:46 PM
I never got that ticket too, I have the Auto Upload thingy on and still when I went to RE.net page, it shows that I've kill the amount of creatures but i don't have any rank on it and this also happen on the "Bound By Fate" event, it says that I got 18 minutes but it doesn't rank me, what the hell was that for ?!
#7Alky88Posted 4/13/2013 10:54:17 PM
That's why you play on the FIRST day of an event and make sure the site is recording your progress.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#8Cartwheel_KickPosted 4/14/2013 8:08:18 AM
Did you play campaign?
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#9Lord FaustPosted 4/14/2013 8:30:18 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
I never got that ticket too, I have the Auto Upload thingy on and still when I went to RE.net page, it shows that I've kill the amount of creatures but i don't have any rank on it and this also happen on the "Bound By Fate" event, it says that I got 18 minutes but it doesn't rank me, what the hell was that for ?!

Bound by Fate you had to either play splitscreen, or solo with Partner Join off. Plus it ended up getting cancelled.
---
#10Keroro_2350Posted 4/14/2013 8:36:48 AM
Lord Faust posted...
Keroro_2350 posted...

Bound by Fate you had to either play splitscreen, or solo with Partner Join off. Plus it ended up getting cancelled.

I did, I even start from chapter1 like what the rules has stated it doesn't rank me and I didn't get the 20K points which really sucks