hey guys im back :3

#1aquathemasterPosted 4/13/2013 8:19:24 PM
I havent been on much since I have had school. I'm working on some stories also, including resident evil, but I should be more active now since school is coming to an end soon.
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#2KonaseRitsukoPosted 4/13/2013 10:28:35 PM
Well, this board has been slightly dead if you're wondering. Which is a good thing.
---
My DeviantArt gallery! http://gizoughte.deviantart.com/
#3largerockPosted 4/14/2013 5:25:59 AM(edited)
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Well, this board has been slightly dead and badly mortified into a horrid mess of dullness, annoyance and boredom if you're wondering. Which is a bad thing.

fix'd.

Also, welcome back Aqua.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4slapper1Posted 4/14/2013 8:37:18 AM
Welcome back mate. Hopefully the board will suck a little less now.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#5edward18Posted 4/14/2013 8:49:37 AM
how's this board been dead?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 8:59:02 AM
Has it really been that bad?
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#7edward18Posted 4/14/2013 9:01:13 AM
no
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 9:04:16 AM
Oh okay :-), anybody planning on getting revelations hd?
---
--
#9edward18Posted 4/14/2013 9:10:43 AM
I ain't givin' Capcom money til they give me Legends 3, though Revelations looks like the best game since Remake.
---
#10slapper1Posted 4/14/2013 9:13:12 AM
aquathemaster posted...
Oh okay :-), anybody planning on getting revelations hd?

Yup, I'm getting it day 1. I may even buy the season's pass considering it promises a bunch of new content for Raid Mode, which I personally find to be even better then Mercs mode.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.