hey guys im back :3

#11aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 8:18:36 AM
Me too, I can't wait to play as Rachael. I hope they consider making story dlc too. What dlc do u think they will get for raid mode
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#12Neutron15Posted 4/14/2013 8:40:03 AM
aquathemaster posted...
Me too, I can't wait to play as Rachael. I hope they consider making story dlc too. What dlc do u think they will get for raid mode

or an Epilogue Chapters (Lost In Nightmare and Desperate Escape remade Revelations Style)
---
Survival Is Your Responsibility
#13aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 8:42:14 AM
Sounds good, I also want a Rachael story chapter
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#14largerockPosted 4/14/2013 9:03:06 AM
aquathemaster posted...
Oh okay :-), anybody planning on getting revelations hd?

I know I am.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#15slapper1Posted 4/14/2013 10:02:01 AM
aquathemaster posted...

New guns, new gun parts, and new characters/outfits most likely. We may also get new stages or new difficulties as well if Capcom is feeling adventurous.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.