I am honestly worried this game will kill my ps3

#11edward18Posted 4/16/2013 3:18:15 PM
at least your PS3 would still exist...

....*sigh*
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#12good_tobiPosted 4/16/2013 3:20:34 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
..is this game considered dangerous for the PS3 then? o_O;
I mean I notice noise, too..maybe we both have faulty discs, or is it just the game in general? ..because no other game, but this one makes noise. I might consider purchasing the game again since it's much cheaper now just to be sure, but I want to know if the disc drive is noisy in general when playing Resident Evil 6 for everybody before wasting my money. XD

I did some research, but I see only a handful of people complaining..maybe it is just a badly manufactured disc I unfortunately received then.

It didn't use to make noise initially when it was new. But after clocking up more than 100 hrs, shutting down PS3 in middle of game, disc in system for months, it started making some noise. Since then I stopped playing RE6 regularly. Nowadays I don't even play it.

if you're getting new one, get a digital one :)
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#13DestinyKnotPosted 4/16/2013 3:48:28 PM
..well for me its been noisy since day one, and it does make noise in the main menu, and sometimes even during game-play. I'll take your advice, and not play it for the time being until I decide what I'm going to do next..new copy, or the digital download..thanks for your answers. =]
#14good_tobiPosted 4/16/2013 4:00:58 PM
edward18 posted...
at least your PS3 would still exist...

....*sigh*

yeah collecting dust somewhere in the corner......
---
#15edward18Posted 4/16/2013 4:09:08 PM
but it's still there...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#16good_tobiPosted 4/16/2013 4:18:06 PM
edward18 posted...
but it's still there...

btw, why didn't you get one?
---
#17edward18Posted 4/16/2013 5:06:55 PM
I did...we had tons of fun...but it doesn't exist anymore...
---
#18Appa121582(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:08:05 AM
yeah, too much of a risk, I'm trading it ASAP.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.