Next game needs

#31ZeratulthekingPosted 4/17/2013 7:11:32 AM
Neutron15 posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...
You should also be able to build armor. Wearing a specific armor can give you a new ability.
Red armor could allow you to walk in fire.
Blue armor would allow you to stay under water for a longer time.

Yellow armor should reduce electric damage.
You should also be able to eat variations of the T-Virus so you can gain even more abilities like more health and faster movement.

what is this, prototype? lol

I was thinking Zelda actually since that was the first game to introduce that mechanic.

So people don't want the upgrade system because it isn't realistic, but the perk system of just magically have any gun become slightly better is realistic how? Also perk system is so inferior to the upgrade system in terms cost efficency and time to actually get the money/skills to get the next rank.
#32saleonkennedyPosted 4/17/2013 7:56:10 AM
largerock posted...
You want realistic reloads? So you want a QTE of using the analog sticks to take out the magazine in your gun, fish for another magazine, take it out and insert it centimeter by centimeter into the gun then load it all with a chance of the ammo dropping?

Not exactly. No qte's just it takes maybe a sec longer if you have a second magazine ready. If you shoot an enemy 4 times out of your 15 ammo cap, you have to manually reload which would take roughly 8 second with pulling the bullets out and putting them in your gun.

Also another feature is that bullets would weigh you down. Bullets arnt exactly light. Also no more picking ammo up from zombies and plants and stuff. I always thought it was stupid to collect ammo in games from zombies.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#33largerockPosted 4/17/2013 8:09:32 AM
And you want to waste 8 seconds loading bullets into your handgun...?

Damn realists these days...
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#34saleonkennedyPosted 4/17/2013 8:33:32 AM
largerock posted...
And you want to waste 8 seconds loading bullets into your handgun...?

Damn realists these days...

It would be a different mode. And yeah it would take an average joe with reloading skills to do that. Now once you ran out of bullets on your both clips it will take a whopping minute. 2sec/bullet from pocket to mag.
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#35good_tobiPosted 4/17/2013 9:58:31 AM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
why are some of you against shops and upgrading?

I am not against it. Its just that demanding "shops n upgrading" contradict their demands (if it is) to go back to its roots i.e. "survival horror".

saleonkennedy posted...
It needs a leon/ada love scene

Can you tell me barring RE2, is there any other Capcom game where characters even kiss?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#36edward18Posted 4/17/2013 10:02:01 AM
I'm against shops because it is a ****ing outbreak. There wouldn't be one there and there shouldn't be one there. All weapons should be found lying around the setting as you investigate, not handed to you in some "wacky salesman deal" that breaks the immersion entirely.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#37good_tobiPosted 4/17/2013 10:24:49 AM
Frankly it doesn't bother to me. Personally I prefer classic style where you have to get parts to upgrade your weapon, make ammos etc but Capcom has divided RE fan base since RE4. Therefore, I think we have to deal with few features and don't expect everything the way we want in RE games.
---
#38saleonkennedyPosted 4/17/2013 2:15:01 PM
good_tobi posted...

I am not against it. Its just that demanding "shops n upgrading" contradict their demands (if it is) to go back to its roots i.e. "survival horror".

saleonkennedy posted...

Can you tell me barring RE2, is there any other Capcom game where characters even kiss?

Doesnt steve kiss claire in code veronica?
---
#39good_tobiPosted 4/17/2013 2:27:36 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
good_tobi posted...

saleonkennedy posted...

Doesnt steve kiss claire in code veronica?

No
---
#40saleonkennedyPosted 4/18/2013 8:54:41 AM
The games did express some kind of romance. Steve and claire. Chris and jill. And def leon and ada. You can almost read leon's mind in the elevator
---