which would you rather have, a Resident Evil 7 or Resident Evil Reboot?

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 4/16/2013 6:08:58 PM
which would you rather have, a Resident Evil 7 or Resident Evil Reboot? - Results (198 votes)
Resident Evil 7
65.66% (130 votes)
Resident Evil Reboot
34.34% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i'd hate it if the series gets rebooted .. i'd go with RE7 ..
---
RESIDENT EVIL 6 on Intel HD 3000(LAPTOP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYdMUZrjnWY
#2TurduckenPosted 4/16/2013 6:51:43 PM
No reboots. Resident Evil's hurting, but it's not so badly broken that it can't be fixed.

RE7 - Good Version all the way.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#3edward18Posted 4/16/2013 6:56:31 PM
Never a reboot.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4GoldsicklePosted 4/16/2013 7:32:21 PM
I don't give one f*** and two s***s about "core elements" or "staying true to it's roots".

I'll take anything, as long as the gameplay is good.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5ManuMIASPosted 4/16/2013 11:13:20 PM
more not numbered sequels like Code Veronica and Revelations, they can take the history from the Marwahara Desire comic book and make a game like Revelations with Chris and Piers pre-RE6. since we already know what happened with Leon and Ada in Damnation.
#6Keroro_2350Posted 4/17/2013 1:18:28 AM
Never ever a reboot. I love Resident Evil series since I was still a little kid and no matter how they change it, I'll still play and love it no matter how bad the reviews and comments it is. If Resident Evil ever reboot it's series, I'll probably lost a part of my life since Resident Evil has been with me since I was like 4 years old and I can't lose this precious series as I don't want them to dump the current characters or give them a brainwash and act like another whole new person, that just sucks.
#7GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/17/2013 1:28:07 AM
question, as i are new to many terms: what /exactly/ would a reboot consist of?

another question: when talking about survivors, many argue that it is broken. what /exactly/ does it mean to be broken?
#8superbaboonmanXPosted 4/17/2013 1:42:07 AM
i'd take a reboot at this point or just focus on completely new characters i don't really give care about anything happening in the present resident evil universe
#9cyan1001Posted 4/17/2013 2:29:52 AM
Resident Evil 7
#10Keroro_2350Posted 4/17/2013 2:37:23 AM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
question, as i are new to many terms: what /exactly/ would a reboot consist of?

another question: when talking about survivors, many argue that it is broken. what /exactly/ does it mean to be broken?

I think reboot means that they will have a completely new Resident Evil that don't involve or relate to any of the current Resident Evil stuff like having new characters, story place and a lot more. So kinda like a new game but with the Resident Evil tittle on it.

Many says that survivor is broken is because there are overpower characters and weapons like Piers has the Anti material riffle which does extremely heavy damage and you don't even have the chance to stand and fight back. Second, quickshots is extremely deadly , if you got quickshots by other player the you will mostly likely die unless that player is dumb enough to let you stand. Third, magnums and rocket launcher , you can find these at the beginning of the match and whoever get those weapons are dangerous since its almost like 1 hit KO. So it's kinda an unfair match with these features as players like to use Piers sniper and quickshots you to death in a second and you can't even have a single chance to fight back.