How bad PRO mode in this game?

#1FullMetalPanicPosted 4/19/2013 2:35:27 PM
Beat normal last night, and now am wondering if I should play on Vet or Pro next. How bad is it compared to RE5 Pro run? About the same difficulty?
---
[_PSN_] MrCiel [_NNID_] PowerBerry [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062 | 9168 | 6736 ]
#2StrangerSirKaiPosted 4/19/2013 2:47:53 PM
Way easier than RE5 Pro, especially if you use the Defense Lv 3 Skill. No Hope however is a f***ing nightmare.
---
Savott loves corporations everyone else hates more than I love dinosaurs. -Helix Snake
#3GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/19/2013 2:51:56 PM
professional could be a little difficult if you're still new to the game, i guess. especially if you have agent hunt on (yesterday, two ah players almost annihilated my newbie partner when playing as those bird bows during the first part of jake's chapter 2). during chapter 3, when both characters are separated, my newbie partner could /not/ survive and died many times. he ended up quitting. it was only on veteran.. he probably didn't have more advanced skills such as firearm lv 3, melee lv 3, recovery lv 2, combat gauge boost lv 2 or defense lv 3.

well to be more fair, it was probably his first time playing through jake's campaign (when i took him to both the elephant hunter and sniper, he was able to pick them up).

just be sure you're prepared. the skills make the game much easier, despite people saying that they "barely see a difference." yeah, right.

just try it out for yourself.
#4Alky88Posted 4/19/2013 3:30:17 PM
With appropriate skills it's not that bad (and if you know how to dodge and counter it's even better), surely not the same bs that was RE5 Pro and the AI is invincible as well so playing with one makes it even easier (you can also tell them to focus on one target if you aim at said target and press O). The AI also loves to counter enemies a lot in Pro lol.
No Hope is easily harder simply because no skills are allowed on top of the usual stuff.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5Keroro_2350Posted 4/19/2013 4:28:14 PM
With lv3 defense,infinite ammo and weapon power up skill, it's really easy on pro mode but still you need to watch out your health as some monster will just took a chuck of your health block very fast.
#6skermacPosted 4/19/2013 5:42:11 PM
I went from Normal to No Hope then did pro but not all of vet yet. If you want a challenge go straight to No Hope. It's the toughest of any game I have ever did.
#7GoldsicklePosted 4/19/2013 7:26:46 PM
I started on Pro.

It wasn't so bad.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#8ArchiantagonistPosted 4/19/2013 8:08:46 PM
Nah, even No Hope(let alone Pro-Difficulty) is not that bad if you know what you doing...
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#9StartersPosted 4/20/2013 7:45:56 AM
Play pro mode with firearm lv3, defense lv3 and item drop increase, and you probably end up thinking you're playing amateur...
---
Living is the moment worth dying for...